Chapter 9

***
It's been 3 weeks from then and it was the day of the party . It was delayed because of the amount of work and some teachers just being difficult . But today was finnaly the day . My first high school party I will be attending .
But atleast Mariá was back so I wouldn't be alone .

"Sooo what you going to wear ? " She said sitting on her bed .

"Ugh I don't know " I said lying down on my bed .
"This is my first time "

"YOUR FIRST PARTY ? " She laughed .
"GIRLLL GET UP WE GOTTA FIND YOU A CUTE OUTFIT AND SHOCK THE CROWD "

"Do I have to ? Why can't i just wear a hoodie and some leggings "

"Nooo nooo way . You have to out dress everyone . This might seem like the typical high school party but no one has thrown one in weeeks so people are probably going to dress up "

"Ugh okay , I'll find something "

"Yay , me to " she said getting up and running to her drawers .

***
I took out my braids a few days ago and Maria was nice enough to help me .
So today , I could finally do something with my natural hair .
I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try a pink outfit and it actually looked really nice on me . I wore a baby pink tennis skirt and matched it with a short pink corset top which had a cute heart embroidered on the top .
I gelled the front part of my hair and I straightened it to make it look bouncy .
I wore small gold hoops and accessoriesed alot with gold and I matched the whole outfit with ankle high white boots .

Fit :

Her hairstyle ♡♡♡ :

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her hairstyle ♡♡♡ :

I felt like a total bad bitch in this outfit and when you feel that way you just know that your outfit slayed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I felt like a total bad bitch in this outfit and when you feel that way you just know that your outfit slayed .

"OMGG YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL " Maria cheered clapping her hands .

"THANKS YOU DO ASWELL "

I wasn't lying Maria looked great . She wore a small black crop top and leather pants . She had a black shoulder bag and she kept her hair straight and curled it at the bottom .

Sleeping With The Enemy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें