Chapter 16 - I'm going back

A few weeks later ,

Today was the day I was leaving for Spain . I made an excuse that it was family buisness and I would be back as soon as possible but I knew that was a lie . I was going to be there for a week or 2 .
Maria didn't even care when I told her . These past few weeks she wouldn't even look at me . Just walked straight past me . Whenever I was talking or with Evelyn she would come and attempt to interrupt our conversation and at times try to leave Evelyn out .

"Your leaving today ? " Evelyn said watching me pack my bags .

"Yeah for a few weeks "

"Ohh that's cool " she said nodding .

"Yeah , what are your plans for the holiday ? "

"Well my Dad said were flying to Spain soon " She said excitedly .

What? Spain . I wanted to say I was aswell but Eren specifically told me not to tell anyone I'm going to Spain .

"Ohh Spain's a nice country . So what are you going to do there ? "

"Oh just walk around and visit tourist places and have fun " She said smiling and nodding .
"Where are you going ? "

"Oh um not quite sure , my um "
"My dad " I said quietly .
"Just brought me a plane ticket to a place , its like a surprise "

"Wow a surprise that's cool . Well I hope you both have fun "

"Yeah I doubt it "

"Why's that ?"

"We're not really that close . I don't like to give him the name 'Dad' "

"Oh"

"Yeah complicated issues "

"Same with me . He's not my real father , I found out myself a few months ago . I wasn't mad just shocked and disappointed no one told me "

"Oh I'm sorry "

"It's okay , he was obviously a better father than my real father so I don't really care " She nodded .

"Yeah" I said finishing off my hair .

I decided to straighten my hair and made cute bangs in the front .
I was wearing black knee - high boots and I wore a simple black purse .
I wore a mini black skirt and a black top and to layer my outfit I wore an oversized leather jacket .

Her outfit :

Her hair & Makeup :

"Omg you look so good " Evelyn said clapping her hands .

"Haha thanks "

"Seriously , you look like some kidnof boss who could kill anyone with your looks in a second "

Trust me baby I can .

I laughed .
"No way I can do that " i said laughing .

"So who's taking you to the airport ? "

"Well I was going to go myself "

"Oh well I'll give you company " She said standing up and picking up my bags .
"I look a mess but oh well " She said looking at her outfit which was oversized grey joggers and a black cropped top .

"Omg are those Matt's joggers " I said laughing .

"Omg ... yeah they are " she said looking down .

"Oh wow you guys are sleeping together now " I said and we both left the room holding the bags and suitcases .