Chapter 15

***
I woke up quite calmly this time . No nightmares , memories or anything . Luca was next to me sleeping . His eyes were closed . I watched as his chest gently went up and down . He looked so peaceful and calm sleeping . 

"You like me ? " He said with his deep morning voice , smirking while his eyes were still closed .

"W-what? " I laughed awkwardly .

"You were staring Amaya " He said opening his gorgeous hazel eyes .

"No . Yes . It's just you look so calm when you sleep . Like you have no troubles "

"Hm I do have troubles just don't like to show it " He said sitting up .
"It's 12:42 I think you should text your friend where you are she'll be worried "

"Um can I use your phone then ? "

"Where's yours ? "

I got up from bed and I searched underneath the bed when I pulled out my broken phone .

"Who did that to your phone " He said taking my phone .

"No one . It was me I was angry and I just snapped it "

"Oh ... Use mine " He said handing me over his phone .
"I'm going to go take a shower "

Me : Hey Mariá I'm fine I just needed some space that's all

Maria : Omg finnaly !! You had me so worried ...

Me : Yeah sorry bout that

Maria : When will you be back ?

Me : Probably tomorrow

Maria : Alright well I have class now bye

Me : Bye Mari

After Maria had to go I logged off of my account .
"Achoo" I sneezed and that was probably the most worst feelings in entire mankind .
"Ugh" I said realising I started my period .
I waited abit for Luca to get out of the shower but he took way to long so I eventually fell asleep .

Lucas's Pov :
I finished showering and I put on my joggers and headed out of the bathroom .
Amaya was sleeping again probably because I took long so I shook her .

"Heyy I'm out now you can go " I said shaking her .

"Stooop" She groaned slapping my arm away .

"Geez woman I'm just letting you know the shower is free "

She sat up , frowned . She tightened her arms around her stomach before she started to sob .

"What ? What happened ? Are you gonna puke " I asked .

"NO YOU STUPID . I'm on my period " She said closing her eyes in pain .

"What ? The class period or the blood "

"What do you think ? I have cramps because I'm missing period 2 " She said rolling her eyes .
"Owww " She winced letting go and laying back down .

"How does it go away ? "

"You can't make it go away " She sobbed before turning on her stomach and cried in the pillow .

I had no idea what to do . I've heard about it before with Evelyn but half the time Matteo helped her so I had no clue what to do .

"Wait I'll go get you something , I'll be right back " I said and she nodded slowly .

I exited my room and went downstairs to the kitchen and called Evelyn .