Chapter 28

◇ - This is a short chapter I'm sorry it's like 900 words ...

Hallucinations.

~ ♡  ~

"NOOOO DADDY I'M SORRY " 5 year old me cried .

"GET ON YOUR KNEES " He yelled his voice echoing through the forest .

I cried and followed his demands .

He held out Mr Cuddles towards the river and I wept even more .

"This is why u should always listen to me the first time I tell you to do something " He said kicking Mr Cuddles ( my bear ) into the water .

"MR CUDDLES " I yelled , crying , running towards the river .

I heard his loud wicked laugh as he walked off and left me alone .
I didn't care if he left me I just need to find my bear . My only friend .

"Mr cuddles " I cried running through the river .
I ran through all the dirty sticks , leaves and unwanted litter .

I tripped on a rock and grazed my knee .

"Ow" I said falling down .
I cried and looked at my cut knee witnessing seeing Mr Cuddles slowly floating far away from me .

***

"Mama I hurt my knee " I cried hoping over to my mom .

"Oh my , let's go get you a plaster " She said picking me up .

She held me and we went all the way to the private nurse office we have at the end of the house .
The man sitting there was talking to Dad .

"Why are you here ? " Dad asked .

"Amaya hurt her knee " She said .

"Let me see what I can do " The man said scooting his chair towards me .

He slowly got out the first aid box and got out a plaster that matched my skin tone . While he was putting it on I could see the small glances he did towards my dad as if he was doing something he wasn't supposed to .

"All better now , you can go now " He said picking me up .

"What's that ? " Dad said walking towards me .

He crouched down and felt my plaster before he got back up and punched the man nurse .

"I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING YOU BITCH " Dad yelled .

"W-what did I do "

"DON'T PLAY INNOCENT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PLASTER FROM " He yelled grabbing his shirt and throwing him against the wall .

"Come honey let's go " Mama said holding my hand and we ran out the nurses office .

We went into my room and we sat on my bed . I sat on her lap and she started brushing my hair .

"Mama I feel cold "

"Cold ? Nonsense it's 40° today . You said yourself earlier it was to hot "

"I'm cold mama my head hurts " I cried .

"Your forehead is fine , maybe just a fever "

I suddenly started to run out of breath and my vision was slightly blurry . I could hear my mom shout and try to pat my back but nothing was baring .