Chapter 5

"Next to Luca " Mr Burwell said .

They're were a bunch of 'ooos' in the class which was so unnecessary .

"Um sir I always sit on my own , I don't care I'm not sitting next to that girl "

"Well Mr Luca , this term you must have a partner as later in the season we will be having projects and trips " Mr Burwell said taking me all the way up to his desk .

" I would rather sit with a donkey then a girl " Luca argued back .

"Well excuse me , Who thinks I want to sit next to you either " I said defending me .

Luca raised his eyebrow before he frowned and they're were another round of 'oooos' in the class .

' Wow new girls tough '
'She's kindof hot not going to lie '
' I would turn Lesbian for her '

"THAT'S ENOUGH EVERYONE . LUCA DEAL WITH IT YOU WILL SIT WITH THE GIRL . SHE'S NEW YOU DON'T KNOW HER FOR GODS SAKE . NOW EVERYONE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS "
Mr Burwell screamed causing everyone to shut up and Luca groan .

I rolled my eyes and sat in the seat . This guy or should I say boy was acting like a little brat . He was making such a big fuss over sitting next to a girl . No wonder he dated Maddison they're perfect for eachother .

"Now that we have finnaly settled let's get on with the work "

Those 15 minutes were the worst 15 minutes of my life . He just stood there talking about atomic structures before he finnaly set us some work to do .

"I want all of you guys to summarise everything I've said "
"I'll be back in a minute , I'm just outside the classroom because I have to make a call . Any misbehaviour you'll have an hour detention after school "

When he exited the classroom , everyone was talking things completely different to the topic .
Before I could call Mariá some dude tapped me on the shoulder . Turning around I saw guy I recognized from the fight yesterday . Ashton . He was the one who got beaten up . He had a plaster on his nose and a scar going between his eyebrow .

"Hey new girl , Amaya ? "

"Yeah um hi " I said turning back around and tapping Marià's shoulder . She turned around and when I was about to speak Ashton interrupted me .

"Your very pretty Amaya has anyone ever told you that " He said licking his dry chapped lips .

"Ok" I simply responded . Maybe this will clearly show the dude I'm not interested in him or his conversation .

"Would you like to hang out at my place after school ? We can discuss the work or I can help you revise " He said obviously trying to move on me .

I just frowned at him when he started chuckling .