Chapter 35 - Lo siento Má .

The next morning ,
Amaya 💗 :

I took Evelyn's advice last night and went to sleep and it really helped . I felt calm and relaxed and I so hope Evelyn talked to Luca about yesterday . Seeing one of Eren's bodyguards there shooting made my heart drop .

What the hell was he doing here ? Did they follow me or something . And even worse they had to cause a whole scene and start shooting at someone else .
And Luca . He was screaming at someone on the phone but it was in another language . All I could make out was ingles which is English because it's also the same as spanish .

I had finished showering and changed my clothes . It was Sunday so I didn't have any lessons today .
I was putting moisturizer on my face when I saw my locked drawer .

"Oh yeahh" I said remembering what happened on Friday night .
I took those files home . I took out my pen and unlocked the lock .

I took out the files and sat on the bed .

One of the missing bandage page .
Suspects

"Yes" I silently cheered .
Below it listed a paragraph how the people below are accused for giving out the bandage .
I read the list and I saw Jeffery Angus's dad there but it was no use because he was dead .
It also listed a number but what frustrated me is that it was ripped out .
Who ever the hell is ripping out these pages is the real villain .

I put the page away and opened the file .
Eduardo

I opened the file and this must've been some document . Jeffery must've been collecting information about Eduardo but why ???
I flicked through the pages and saw a picture of him taken at him at a restaurant sitting down with other people .

On the next page , it named something about an attack .

"Saturday at 6:03 pm " I started reading.
"At the restaurant - Spanish themed " It said .
I looked below and my jaw dropped . It was a picture inserted of the restaurant . The EXACT same one that me and Luca went to yesterday .
It showed 3 pictures of three guns .
"Target : One of Eren's partners are said to be attending the resturant - they MUST be shot .
Target 2 : Eduardo

My heart dropped . Eduardo was at that resturant ? I didn't see him . Well yeah maybe because my head was hung low most of the time because I didn't want to get caught . I need to be more careful if I get caught I'm so done .

Eren will kill me with no hesitation .

I was reading on when there was a knock at my door .
"F*ck" I said packing up the stuff quickly and locking it back into my drawer .

I looked in the mirror and my curls were messy and I was wearing my hello kitty pyjama pants and a white laced bra . But I don't care it's probably Evelyn here to check on me .
I can atleast make myself look abit more nicer . I grabbed my water spray bottle and sprayed my hair to look abit more decent .
I quickly tied it into a messy bun and then opened the door .

"Hey e - "
"Luca?" I said looking up to him .

"You thought I was Evelyn ? "

"Well yeah , I thought she was just checking on me "

"Mm" He nodded and came into my dorm and closed the door .

"Is this about yesterday?"

"Yes, um " He said looking around for some sort of guidance .
"I'm not good at this stuff but yes I'm sorry for yesterday I got angry how our hangout got disrupted by immature people "
"So I wanted to give you this " He said bringing out a small black box .