Chapter 31 - Jefriá

***

For the past 3 days Evelyn and Luca have been texting me like crazy , asking when I'm going to come back . I had to assure them I was fine and I will soon I just needed a small break . I didn't want to tell them that Eren 'my dad' isn't going to allow me to go back to school after what happened .

But today was different . I was eating my breakfast in my room and I just wanted to search about Jeffery and Eduardo . I got deep into the web and somehow found the nearby location to where Jeffery was hiding .

It was in the Us which is a problem . That's where school is and my friend even my boyfriend what can I tell them ? I'm going to that nurse's house and I'm going to beat him up and ask him questions about his families history .
I couldn't do that really . Just incase he has some sort of army at his house waiting to attack anyone .

I sighed and got up from my bed and headed down stairs . When I reached the bottom of the stairwell the front door slammed .
I peaked through the window and saw Eren and a bunch of guys getting into their cars and driving off .
Something must've happened if they left in such a hurry without even telling me .

I thought for abit and yes fuck it I'm going to look around Eren's office again . I got my bobby pin out of my hair and unlocked the office door .

His office was a mess . There were papers and books everywhere and even split wine on the carpet .

"Ew" I said moving away from the mess and towards his computer .

I sat down at the chair and got the computer to convince that I had 'forgotten my password so just let me in ' . I went through his history but I found nothing .
I opened up his emails and was scrolling down . All these emails were so long ago when I was about 1 - 2 years old .

I was scrolling down when I saw a passport picture and an email .

Martes, 13 de 2003

Felicidades ! Has cambiado correctamente tu nombre .

Antes: Eren Javani

Ahora: Eren Miller

Saludos amables, Centro de nombres 12B 098

"Tuesday the 13th of 2003" I began reading .
"Congratulations you have successfully changed your name . Before Eren Javani now Eren Miller . Your kind regards , centre of names 12B 098 "
"What?" I said confused skimming over the emails again .

His surname wasn't always Miller ? This was a year after I was born so my surname wasn't always Miller it was Javani ?
Nothing was adding up . I mean mom never told me about her wedding neither did Eren . The topic just never came up . If they never had a wedding how did they even meet ?

I took a picture of the email and specifically highlighted the name 'JAVANI' and the place and address .

I got up from his computer and ran out looking the door again .

A couple hours later ,

I had a nap for about 4 hours but now I was wide awake and I couldn't sleep . The time zones are different here in Spain and in the US so everyone was probably sleeping . It was around 2:40 am so I went downstairs to go outside for some fresh air .

The stars were out which gave me more comfort . As if my mom was right beside me protecting me from any upcoming danger .
I've never really explored the back garden so now's my time since I had nothing else to do . I walked all the way to the end when I saw that the fence was half broken .

"What's this ? " I said getting through the hole of the fence .
The scence dramatically changed as now I was stepping on wet soil .

"Eugh" I said disgusted getting through all the mud .