Chapter 7

"Wow he said all that to you ? " Maria asked with a shocked face .

"Yeah it was kindof random actually . He told me all about Maddison "

"Wow that explains all the rumours . You've got dirt on her you know to use against her "

"Yea I guess I do but I don't want to start anything else . Unless she does of course . "

"Yeah" Maria responded .

Today was finnaly Friday . Everyone's favourite day . Since I wasn't in the mood I didn't really bother of wearing a catchy outfit I just picked something simple . 

My hair was in a high messy buns with my curls everywhere . I wore a purple velvet hoodie and black flare Jean's . I wore my black airforces and took a black handbag today for a change .

"You ready we have Physics today again "

"Yeah I think "

"Alright , well I have to head to the principal's office to get permission since I want to go out tommorow "

"Okay I'll meet you there "

"Sure bye "

I left the dorm room and headed to Physics . The class was already full and everyone was already in there places . I  noticed Maddison wasn't in class . Maybe shes just healing from all her bruises ? .

I sat in my seat and noticed Luca wasn't here either .

"Alright class lets talk about electrons " Mr Burwell said .

I put my arm on the table ready to fall asleep in this boring class .

***
15 minutes later , the door was rudely opened by someone .

"LUCA LATE ... AGAIN ? 15 MINUTES "

He ignored sir and just sat in his seat and pulled out his phone .

"Luca I was speaking to you . Why are you late ? "

"I don't see why this is any of your concern " He finnaly answered busy texting on his phone .

"It is my concern BECAUSE I'M YOUR TEACHER " he said slamming the table .

"Alright I'll just call my Dad and see how he feels about it being your concern " Luca said dialing his phone and holding it against his ears .

"No .... Noo no need to do that now Luca . We don't want to bother your Dad now " He said

"Yeah that's what I thought "He mumbled cutting the phone as soon as his Dad picked up .

Hm I wonder what that was about .
Is Mr Burwell really scared of Luca's dad . He can't be that scary to be honest .

**brinngggggg **

Finnaly end of class . I went out of the class and straight back to the dorm rooms . I decided to skip my next class I wasn't in the mood to go to Maths this early in the morning .

"Maria? "

"Oh Amaya . Sorry I decided to skip Physics wasn't feeling it . "

"Oh alright . Any news of going out tommorow? "

"Not really . I have to meet my parents tommorow . I'm staying at my parents for the weekends I'm sorry "

"No It's okay , families important " I said wishing I had a normal family .
"When are you going ? "

"Well right now , I'm just waiting for a call - " She said when she was interrupted by her phone ringing .
"That's my mum she must be here now . Bye Amaya I'll see you Monday "