Chapter 32 - Mariá

Maria was dating Jeffery Angus ...

I wouldn't have ever expected this . If she is indeed is dating him does that mean that the whole set back at food tech was planned ? When she dropped the knife and it cut me . When she was all of a sudden giving me this kind act and that sense of her 'pity' or she felt 'sympathy' for me .
If Mariá planned it Maddison and or Ana must've known something about it or even involved .

I mean I get you hate me and all for small reasons but trying to MURDER ME ?!? . Oh baby you've crossed the line .

Angry , I pulled out my laptop and booked the next available flight back to the US . I'm going to show that snakey bitch what these hands can do .
I shut my laptop and I put on my jacket packed a few snacks and spare clothes , some money just incase and sprinted down the stairs .

Just as I was about to open the door someone called my name .

"AMAYA" He yelled running up to me .
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? IT'S 5 IN THE MORNING "

"What do you want ? " I said rolling my eyes .

"I said get your ass back to bed " He said and I can now fully see his rotting face in the light .

"Hmm no . Because I'm going to miss my flight . Cheers " I said turning around .

"FLIGHT? YOUR NOT GOING BACK TO THAT SCHOOL YOU STAY HERE "

"YOU FORCED ME TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW YOU WANT ME BACK ? MAKE UP YOUR MIND " I screamed back .

"I DON'T CARE . YOUR MY DAUGHTER I DO WHAT I WANT WITH YOU " He yelled back pointing his skinny finger at me .

"I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER " I yelled and saw that weird man ,with the hood that knew my name , walk out a room and looked at us .
"FUCK OFF " I yelled and slammed the front door behind me .

"AMAYA GET BACK HERE " I heard him shout from inside the house .

I stomped over to my car and threw my bags on the passenger seat . This man always has to ruin my mood in some sort of way . I'm so tired of him screaming and shouting . You put me through hell back and forth and you still call me your daughter ? Pft .

Pathetic .

A few hours later ,

Landing into the Us I sped my car all the way to school .
It was now 1pm in the afternoon so currently everyone was in class .

I unlocked my dorm room , took a quick shower and changed my clothes . I exited my room fuming with anger as the bell echoed throughout the hallways .
As I went past everyone I could hear whispers and people were staring .
But I didn't care .

I just wanted my hands wrapped around her fucking throat .

I charged through , barging through anyone that came in my way .
Evelyn and Luca had just walked out of maths class together and saw me .

"Amaya ? When did you get back are you o- " Evelyn was saying but I just went past .
I know it was rude of me but i was really angry and i didn't want to take my anger on her i wanted to use it on Marià .

I heard Evelyn and Luca shout my name behind me trying to keep up but I was walking to quick .
Just as I was about to give up and turn around I saw Maria right infront of me . She was wearing a small red skirt and a white top and black beach heels . She was talking to Maddison when she stopped and looked at me .

"Amaya ? Your back , how are you - " She said but I interrupted her by connecting my fist with her jaw .

"WHAT THE HELL " She screamed trying to tug onto my hair .