Chapter 18

Today was the day . The day where all the mafia's in the world gather up together for some 'charity event ' so it doesn't seem to suspicious to the media .
I remember the event I attended when I was 15 . Still mourning from my mother's death my anger issues were so easy to trigger .

~ ♡  ~ throwback to 4 years ago ,

Today was my first day attending this stupid mafia event . I didn't know the need why I needed to go .
Eren said
'Your high in the mafia ranks now , you need to go ' .
I didnt want to go to this stupid party so he could show me off .
Plus there was going to be thousands of men there which is obviously going to make me uncomfortable and who knows if I'm going to hurt someone .

"Your pulling to much " I said to the hairdresser .

"I'm sorry miss I just need to do your hair "

"Well stop I'll do it myself "I said snatching the hairbrush off her .

I brushed my hair . My curls were all over the place but it was okay . I looked crazy . I want to look crazy , so no one would come up to me .
My dress was short and laced . It was the same dress my mom wore when she was 15 so I wore it . Eren tried to convince me not to wear but I didnt care . He was talking about how it was to 'revealing ' but I'm 15 now I can wear whatever the fuck I want .

He wasn't my parent .

With the dress I was wearing heeled boots .

Her hair ♡♡♡ :

Her hair ♡♡♡ :