Chapter 30 - The Orphanage

***********

It's around 5pm , the next day .
All the paperwork coming in kept Eren stuck in his office . Today , I wanted to go investigate more about what I had seen yesterday .
I researched about the orphanage and it is based in Spain around 30 minutes from my house . Only problem was that I was 'grounded' meaning I wasn't allowed out anywhere not even my room .
Since Eren is busy , this gives me an easy chance to sneak out .

I was wearing a black hoodie and tracksuits and put on my black trainers . I made sure to let Eren know I was heading to bed so he wouldn't suspect anything .
I locked my door and turned my lights off . I put a bunch of pillows under my blanket just incase anyone managed to get inside my room .

"Here we go " I whispered slowly opening the window .

I jumped down to the roof . I carefully walked against the tiles and climbed down a ladder and I landed into the back garden . I ran down to the back gate and I easily picked the lock .

"Fuckers" I whispered , grinned as I quietly shut the gate again .

I got my car and drove off put on the navigation of where the orphanage was located . As I was nearing the area , I noticed the forest . This was definitely the forest the twins we're last seen in as it's the forest closest to the orphanage .
I didn't really want to go in that area all on my own in the dark so I continued on driving to the orphanage .

What I wasn't expecting is that it was quiet . In the pictures the place looked alive and bright . But now it's just dead and silent . I got out of my car and brang out my torch .
I walked down the pathway , walking past the many dead flowers and plants .

The front door looked like it was blocked off with wood but it was broken . Half the wood was broken off by the bottom it looked like someone had smashed through this door .

I wanted to turn back but I wasn't no damn pussy . I took a deep breath and I slowly walked inside .
There was a bunch of rubble on the floor and it stunk like crazy in here .

"What is this place " I whispered in disgust flashing my torch about .
I was in the main room and there was another door .
On top of the door there was a large sign written in red saying :
'Secrety office ' NO KIDS ALLOWED !!

Well I wasn't a kid I'm a year in of being an adult so I walked in . The door was already unlocked which made my life alot more easier . There were many files and documents in different compartments .

Shit now I was going to have to do this all over again and rummage for anything good .
I put my torch down and started going through the different files . I wasn't really sure what I was looking for but I wanted to find something useful .

I found a yearbook and started to look through . All the kids looked so sad and awful except for one of those twins who had a bright smile . His twin was the complete opposite of him . He wasn't the regular sad . He looked angry . Guilty of something I guess .

I looked down and I could feel my heart pump when i saw there names .

"Yes" I whispered excitedly .

I put the file on the floor and sat on the floor .

"Okay picture number 7 so who's name is number 7 " I said reading my finger over the different names .

Picture 7 . Jeffery Angus
Picture 8 : Jeorge Angus

Jeorge was the happy one . Jeffery was the angry one .
So that nurse that gave me that plaster . His name is Jeffery Angus .
I ripped out that page of the year book and stuffed it into my pocket .