Chapter 25

A couple weeks later ,

**bringgg**

Finnaly , it was the end of maths . The teacher kept going on and on it hosnetly seemed like years . Learning algebra is just giving you a free headache and stress .

"Hi Amaya " Evelyn said coming up to me in the corridors and we both made our way to the cafeteria for lunch .

"Heyy" I said , tired .

"What's up ? Maths drained your energy or something ? "

"Yeah most definitely " I yawned .

Evelyn and I both got ourselves lasagne , spicy wedges on the side , and a fruit drink .

"So the winter holidays are coming up . Do you have any plans ? " Evelyn asked taking a bite of her lasagne .

"No not really "

"You don't celebrate Christmas with family ? "

"I don't have family , so why would I celebrate "

"Oh sh- I forgot sorry "

"It's okay I guess "

"You can join us for Christmas . Me , Matteo . And luca " She said giving that smile when she mentioned Luca's name .

"Ugh shut up I don't like him . What are you guys doing anyways ? "

"I don't know , we haven't decided yet "

"What did you guys do last year ? " I asked .

"Every year our families join together for a huge Christmas party . They're throwing another one this year , you can join I mean you are part of family and friends . They're throwing it before christmas and we're wondering to go somewhere like the mountains or a cabin trip , something like that  . "

"Oh my the family event I don't know it might be awkward for me "

"Noo it's fine , plus you'll be with me the whole time . Trust me it was awkward most of the times for me but right now I don't really care anymore "

"Okay sure I'll come why not "

"Okay perfect . It's on the weekends , but don't worry I'll get Luca to pick you up if you don't mind "

"Okay , but I think I know my way " I said finishing up my food .
"Well I have revision and work to catch up on , I'll see you later ? "

"Yeah sure bye " She smiled .

***

I went back into my dorm and no I'm not full on roommates with Luca . I only stayed for the night and maybe other times but not 24/7 . Nothing's going on we're just special friends .

I sat down on my bed and went through my books when my phone started ringing .

"What" I grunted , annoyed .

"That's a nice way to greet your father " I heard Eren's raspy voice over the phone .
I could tell he drank more bottles than usual because of the way he spoke .

"What do you want ? "

"You to come back to Spain "

"Why ? "

"There are threats . Everyday there's a new one . We cannot risk anything right now "

"What are they saying ? " I asked , actually listening to what he's saying for once .

"They're saying they'll hurt you . They know you . They mentioned your school , your classes . They know your apart of our mafia "

"There's probably just a traitor in the group , just check on all of them and I'm sure you'll find out "

Sleeping With The Enemy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara