Chapter 14 - That's not a friend

I stopped looking around his room because that just made me feel bad .
This thought again just made me breakdown again .

Seconds turned into minutes and turned into hours .

I couldn't hear anymore commotion downstairs so I was guessing the party ended early .
I checked my phone and there were lots of messages from Evelyn and only a few from Mariá .

Maria : I'm taking your car home tonight .
Maria : Where are you? It's been 20minutes are you still there ?
Maria : I'm going bed please text me when your online

Evelyn : Where are you ?
Everyone's worried about you
Luca cancelled the party he's screaming at everyone to get home .
Evelyn : Amaya it's been an hour where are you ? Did you go back home ?

I got my phone and snapped it in half due to how angry I was feeling .
I sat with my head in my knees at the bottom of his bed .
I was on the daze to fall asleep when I heard the door unlock and someone came in .

Luca .

He switched on the lights and he looked so pissed . He looked at me and his face softened .

"Amaya ? Everyone was looking for you " He said sitting beside me .

"I know and i don't care " I sobbed .

"Come here " He muttered bringing me close to him .

He was on the floor and I was on his lap crying my heart out on his chest .

"You don't get it Luca " I cried .

"Don't get what ? " He said

"Everything . It's so hard I can't do it anymore " I cried even more .

Lucas's Pov :

"Everything . It's so hard I can't do it anymore " She cried deeper into my chest .

It wasn't something I experienced everyday but my heart hurt seeing her cry so much . Just seeing her upset made me upset and I hated that .

"What's so hard ? " I asked rubbing her back trying to get her to calm down .

"I don't know . I don't know what to do anymore " She cried
"I need her "

Her ? Then I remembered the other day she told me about her mum passing . Her crying this much probably meant that her mum meant the world to her . She's only 17 so her mum must've died early which made my heart hurt more for her .

"Luca?" She said looking up

"Yes" I said rubbing the back of her head .

"Can I stay here Luca "

Her saying my name constantly made me smile it made me feel comfortable .

"Sure I don't mind Amaya "

***
After around 30 minutes she fell asleep on my shoulder . She looked so calm and her soft snores made me feel at ease .
I've never really felt this way in a long time . Dad showed me to never show emotions but with this girl I just can't resist . She's just a friend though . Like I'm just being there for her as a friend that's all .

Since she fell asleep I put her on my bed and I was going to sleep on the sofa . I was thirsty so I headed downstairs for a drink .

"Luca! Have you heard anything? " Evelyn came running up to me as soon as she saw me .

"Yeah I found her "

"What?! Is she okay ? "

"Yeah she was upset but now she's sleeping "