Chapter 36 - Gío ?

"AMAYA AMAYA ARE YOU OKAY ? " I heard Luca's voice .

"Huh?" I said opening my eyes and my vision cleared .

"You passed out " Luca said .

"I did ? "
"Oh" I said remembering everything that happened . The dreams . Mariá . Jeffery calling me .
"How did you find me ? I was in the janitors room , no one was around I couldn't breath ... "

The room went silent and Luca , Matteo and Ev shared a few glances before looking at me again .

"Well Ev just came saying she couldn't find you and to help her find you " Luca said .

"Oh okay "

"Yeah you should rest , want me to take you back to your dorm ? "

"No I'm fine , I'll go with Ev "

0-0-0

I entered my dorm room and sat on my bed and Ev walked in and shut the door .

"You sure your okay ? " Evelyn asked sitting next to me .

"No I'm not . If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here right now . Mariá put me in that room Ev "

"I wouldn't have known to look for you"

"What do you mean ? "

"Well me and Matt had an arguement so I stormed out to come to your dorm but you weren't there . I knew you had that detention so I checked the showers but no one was there . I was confused but also upset so I was going to go back to my dorm when I heard Mariá talking on the phone . She was whispering on the phone something about I can't hear her anymore , and saying you promised me this wasn't going to kill her "
"I panicked and ran to Luca and I didn't tell him about Mariá I just asked him to help me find you . We assumed you cleaned the showers and went to return the equipment . We checked the janitors closet and you were there unconscious and your phone was next to you "

"Oh... so you heard Mariá ? "

"Yeah. Luca was focused on trying to wake you up and your phone was next to you . Someone kept ringing you over and over . After a few minutes , Luca took you out the room and I was behind and I picked up the phone . I said Hello and that man on the phone said Evelyn"

"What did he say after ? "

"He told me a location . A shipment yard at night and around 11pm today . He said If your dying to meet me do it today then he said fight back and then cut the call "

"While I was in there he called me , he told me to die in h3ll and cut the call . He tried to get information about my father but I refused "

"Why does he want information about your dad so badly "

"I- I don't know " I lied .
I know he was coming after Eren because he is the leader of the Spanish mafia and he also killed his dad .

"I think we should go " Evelyn said .

"Are you sure ? Last time you were so hesitant I don't want you to do something you don't want to do "

"No let's go , I want to meet this guy "

Evelyn's Pov :

"No let's go , I want to meet this guy " I said with no hesitation .

I know Luca told me to never sneak out like that again because of the new threats and dangers but I had to go . This Jeffery guy mentioned my dad and asked for his location and I refused .
I slipped in a knife just incase .

He also named Gio .
He said he had Gio .

Amaya's Pov :

"You okay ? You've been quiet this whole ride ? " I asked Ev .