Chapter 10

***
"Ugh" I groaned rubbing my head .
I felt the sun's heat on my face so It was probably morning now .

I opened my eyes and I didn't recognize the place I was .
I was in someone else's dorm .

"Where am I ?" I said sitting up .

Then Luca came in .
God help me he looked so hot .
Super hot ...
His hair was wet , so his curls were so defined and extra curly .
He was shirtless and he had a fine built body . I noticed the amount of tattoos he had on his chest and back they looked soooooo good . He was wearing joggers showing off his V line .
He had a forming stubble on his face and I've never had the chance to admire his eyes .
His eyelashes were long and he had a very hazel eye colour .
Wow just wow .

"If you've finished staring , you passed out and I didn't know where your dorm was so I brought you here "

"I passed out ? " I said feeling my face heat up because he caught me .

He chuckled . He definitely noticed .
"Yeah , you were drunk . Very drunk "

"Oh"

"Yeah I made you a toast if you like it "

"Ohwow" I said .
Admiring the plate he gave me of heaven .

There were 2 oatmeal bread and on top a variety of different fruits .
Wow he really knows how to make food .

"It's really good " I said biting into the toast

"It's really good " I said biting into the toast .
"Never thought of you ever being a good cook . When you said toast I expected a not cooked properly toast with butter "

"There's alot you don't know about me " He said drinking his smoothie .

"Yeah"
"Hey I'm still in the same clothes "

"Well yeah you would've caused a whole scence if I changed your clothes . And plus if I slept in the same bed as you so I slept on the couch " He said pointing to the couch and took out his phone .

Well Sir I wouldn't mind ... at all .

"Yeah I would've beat your ass "

"I'd like to see you try "

"Are you challenging me ? " I asked with a raised brow .

"Well what do you think "

***
I finished eating my food quite quickly and man that was delicious . I've never tasted anything like it .

"Um Luca ? "

"Yeah ? "

Ugh . He was wearing his silk black shirt . He still looked hot in it . He could wear a tutu and he would still look hot .

"Do you have spare clothes ? "

"Can't you just go back to your room and change ? "

"No I don't know my way from here . I don't want to be walking around with the clothes I was wearing last night . And plus I have a class in 5 minutes "