[Start] Where are we?!

sorry if there's something wrong about the language and the others. Credit to the rightful owner of the pictures or art and Eiichiro Oda for One piece.

-----------------------------------*

author's Pov*

It was a nice day in Sunny Go, where the Strawhat Pirate crew sailing trough the grand line. Nami is in her Navigator room. Sanji is preparing lunch for all the crew. Zoro is taking a nap while leaning at the mast. Franky was doing whatever he was doing. Brook is making a new music while looking at the sea. Robin just reading her book. Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper is currently playing hide n seek.

"Usopp, I found you!" yelled Chopper as he look at the long nose man who was panicking because he got found out and then whined at Chopper.

"huh.. are you already find Luffy?" Usopp say as he walked towards Chopper.

"No. shall we find him together Usopp?" ask Chopper as he chuckle and jumping happily.

"hmm, sure! I'll show what this great captain Usopp can do to find him!" Usopp say and then walking to explore the ship looking at Luffy. Chopper following behind him and join Usopp in finding Luffy.

It has been 1 hour since that and it was Lunch time. Sanji just called everyone that Lunch is ready. after a few minutes everyone was there... well except Luffy.

"Usopp, Where's Luffy?" Nami ask as she found it weird that Luffy who always arrive first is not here and yelling at Sanji to give him meat.

"uuh.. we already exploring the ship to look at him 5 times but we don't him." answer Usopp siting his the chair.

"hmm? that's weird.. is Captain-san fall of the ship and then drowned to dead?" Robin say chuckle with her dark joke that makes Usopp and Chopper shiver.

"Don't say that Robin!" say the two while looking at her with scared face.

"It is indeed weird.." say Sanji giving all of them the lunch. "shitty captain always the one who came first and yelling to bring me meat. and now he's not even here."

"then that means he's not here at this ship, curly brow"

"what did you just call me, damn Marimo!!?"

"who you calling Marimo you shitty cook!?"

"Enough you two!! now we have a problem and that is Luffy is disappear and we don't know where he is! we can't go to the next island without our Captain right?" Nami stopping the two while saying that they have a problem and that is Luffy who disappear from their eyes.

"what Nami-san say is right. even if we land on the next island, we don't have a guarantee that we can find Luffy-san at there or anywhere. just thinking that makes my heart hurt, but i don't have a heart YOHOHOHOHO" Skull jokes Brook while saying that he agree to Nami.

"you saying we have to find Luffy?" Question Usopp while thinking something that might happen if they did not with Luffy.

"Yes" answer Nami shortly. "but we cant do anything in the middle of the sea so we wait till we land on the next island. it's around 3 hours until we get there.

"great. I want to find Luffy as quickly as possibly! I'm worried about him.." Chopper say looking a little sad.

"we too Chopper. but i know Luffy and that he probably don't want me and you all worried about him. just hope that Luffy is not hurt or anything happen to him." Zoro says looking as the first-mate should look like... ah wait, he is the first-mate.

They continue to discuss and eat that they don't realize there's someone wearing a black coat is in front of the door to the kitchen. he move his finger in front of his face and then there's some weird smoke some out of his hand. after a few seconds he slowly take down his hand and disappear. what the crew don't know is they've been dragged with him and asleep because of the not clearly visible smoke.