[Break] memes

"should we continue or you guys want to take a break?"

"can we take a break? and do you have something we can eat to?" a pink haired woman asked, her name is Jewelry Bonney the captain of Bonney pirates and also one of twelve rookie pirates who have bounty over 100,000,000 Belly. she also is a devil fruit user and the devil fruit she eat is one who can make the user change their presence age.

almost everyone nodded at the girl statement, not to tell they actually have been in there a few several hours.. (don't ask)

Azill who looked at that just nodded understanding and claps his hand 2 times before a big kitchen appeared with a few big tables around. "suit yourself. there's enough dish for all you guys in that several fridge. i'll think as that the cooks don't mind to make a food for everyone, right?"

a grunt escape from the mouth of people who don't like the idea of eating together with pirates or marines. well Azill don't give a fuck so he just asking everyone if they want to eat or not that makes people who is a cooks stood up and walking to the big kitchen.

"sweet. anyway, i'll be gone for 5 hours so take all the time for break. i leave my daughter in here.. but don't you guys dare makes her uncomfortable.." a dark aura is clearly visible around Azill while he just smile evily with closed eye. all of them nodded, scared. "ah and.. in 3 hours, there's going to show up a few photos and scene in the screen. so enjoy y'guys."

Azill leave the theater with a teleport because he don't trust that door.. anyway, it's mean the door already disappear.

timeskip

after all of them finished eating they just talking with each others for the one and don't minding the background of yelling and food wars between each others.

"huh.. i still wondering why Azill-ya want us to reacting those stuff..." Law taking a sip of coffee beside Bepo his first-mate eating some salmon.

"hmm nyam* there's clearly a reason behind it, Captain!" Bepo say between eating earning a glance from Law.

"Bepo, no talking while eating."

"im sorry.." Bepo look down and Law just sighed already used to his apology.

"Sabo-kun? Why are staring at 2nd division Commander of Whitebeard Pirates?" A short hair brunette whispering to the same blond top hat guy who sitting beside her.

".... It's nothing." He answer breaking the stare from Ace.

"Yo Luffy's Crew! How you guys doing there?" Ace walk towards the crew and smile happily at them.

"Oh Ace! Good of course! How about you?" Nami picked up chopper from his seat and making a gestures for Ace to sit. Ace nodded at that and just sit beside Nami and Zoro.

"Good like always~ speak of it, what is your next destination to?" Ask Ace with his palm on his cheek.

"We're going to Sabaody Archipelago.. before Luffy suddenly disappear and we have to make a choice for the next move." Robin answering Ace question and then took a sip of her tea.

"hm... and you?"

"ah, your not meet Robin, Franky and Brook yet, right? then let's introduced each other!" say Nami a bit loud. the three calls smile while staring at Luffy's brother.

"yes. ah i'm sorry then. my name Ace, i'm Luffy's brother, nice to meet you." Ace having a cheeky grin makes the three of them smile even more.

"i'm Robin. the Archeologist of strawhat pirates." introduced Robin with a chuckle at the end.