[Break] Pics

are you guys seriously insane? what the hell, really, I left for a while and come back to see 52k views.. and 190+ followers

anyway, sorry for the late update. got busy with school.

⟨———<>———⟩

WARN: SPOILER MANGA 1054

[contain uncanon scenes, swearing]

"Where's Luffy?" the Strawhat looking around to search their captain, even if he's from the future.

"I remember Luffy-san go to the door Azill-san said.. but he have been there since hour ago. Yohohoho." said Brook.

"don't worry about Strawhat Luffy." inform Azill. "as Brook said, he was eating in the room I prepare for him, and now he's asleep."

"what? haish.. I thought I can have a long talk with Lu.. Luffy've been avoiding me since he's here.." Ace stop his sentence when he remember what Sabo said about why Luffy avoid him.

"it's okay, Ace. Actually, Luffy will not come back here."

"EEH?!!" what Azill said clearly shock the entire peoples who was having a comfort while the strawhat here.

"let me finish! as I said, he will not come back here as when he woke up in the room, I will teleport him back to his timeline.. I've been holding him from his fight so long, and I just realize that will change something in the future if I held him much longer." explain Azill.

whimpers and whines heard through the theater. it comes from exactly pirates crews who adores Luffy, as much as his.

Azill sigh and sweatdrop at the sight of the faces whines. "how about I bring someone else?"

"someone else?" 

"yes yes.. thought I don't know who.. ah, as now you're having a break. cuz of course for you but actually it because I need to give some work to my assistant too." explain Azill.

"okay.. but who will you bring?"

"my friend and someone from the future." said him short, leaving a questions on who is it to the minds of peoples.

"as I will not be in here for a while, I give the authorities to my friend. so I hope you'll get along with her." said him ending the explanation.

he then summoned (lol) the two person he said as everyone wait for them while curiosity on who is it took them over.

a woman with long blonde hair and ocean-sky eyes stood there with a mask placed on her forehead.

"Azill-san?" the woman raised an eyebrow seeing the older man took her here.

"sorry, Alexa. but can you please help me with this? I got something to do for a while." Azill explained to the blonde as she nod in understanding.

"okay, it's no problem."

"Zoro?"

"what?"
"huh?"
a two person replied to the doctor of Strawhat before they realize something..

"Wait- ZORO?!" 

"Marimo?!"

there stood a man with green short hair while holding a bottle of sake. he wear a black blank kimono that show his chest and a green Haramaki. he have a three gold earrings on his left ear and also a scar that straight on his left eye that did not open.

"huh? What?" Zoro, one that was from future look around confusedly as his hand slowly reach the handle of enma.

"Roronoa Zoro? what the heck..? I swear I did not choose you.. the fuck- don't tell me he's lost to here..?" the man who have the authority of the room mumble confusedly while staring at the swordsman.