[Memories] Anchor (1)

I have no much memories about the episodes of Luffy childhood, so there's going to be some changes.

cr: 21doou on twitter

and damn, guys. the newest episode, 1015, it's so cool, and sad. I nearly cry in the scene of Yamato and Ace, especially when Yamato cried at Ace's death. but damn. Red Roc is cool asf. and I like how Luffy told Law to bring everyone down and Law quickly do so. 

⟨————<>————⟩

"what a great day to begin with! my eyes is amazed by the beauty of this morning, not like I have eyes! Yohohohoho!" 

"how do you even know this is morning?.." Usopp sweatdrop at Brook's skull jokes.

"ah, I don't know. I just feel like it is, Usopp-san." answer Brook, confused a bit too.

"it's morning actually, so you're not wrong. around 10 o'clock I think." Nekotri inform them while she listening about Chopper explanation.

"oh." the strawhat crew just made a sound of acknowledge.

"oi, Luffy. are you still going to be asleep?" Zoro nudge Luffy's face with the handle of his sword.

"let him be, Zoro. future Luffy seem very exhausted from a fight he said." say Chopper. Zoro just sigh and sit back beside the snoring Luffy, who's not their timeline but in the future.

Nekotri, the seven years old cat-girl is sitting close with the Strawhat. the crew pick her interest especially Chopper and Franky. 

Sanji puff a smoke while staring at his captain, "he don't seem to be change at all.. shitty-captain."

Robin chuckled hearing Sanji's statement. "I agree with you, cook-san."

"yes, of course! Robin-chwaan~!!" Sanji grew a heart on his eyes while he swoon around the archeologist woman.

"Luffy crew sure is interesting.. I mean, he have a reindeer, cyborg, and skeleton on his crew. that's beyond normal, for me." said Ace to Sabo beside him. Sabo laugh shortly while smile at the sight of their little brother's crew.

"yeah, he sure is something else. But, Ace. somehow, I can tell they're all loyal and prepared for anything if it's for Lu." said Sabo while he bow his head on respect for the crew.

Ace don't answer him. but he have a smile on his face that have a hint of proud on it. how not, their little brother who in the past always following them and crying over something small, crybaby. now, to see how this little brother of them can reach this far, they're proud. and of course, not just them.

Dragon, who silence since the start, he stare at the sleeping figure of his son and glance at the crew around him. though it got not noticed by anyone, Dragon have a smile on his face. smile of proud and relief for his son and only. he proud for seeing his son going alright, and relief that Luffy can be who he is now, without any parents figure and hatred towards them.

not just the father, the grandfather, Garp, he have a big bright proud smile on his face. he's proud. even though the boy who he always tell to become a great marine do not become one, but now he knew, Luffy is only fit with the world of piracy. he wants to be free, not obeying orders and work under someone. he always want to be captain and the pirate king after all.

Shanks, even though he and Luffy don't have any blood relate, but he already seen Luffy as his son. but of course, he will be not admit it in front of everyone, especially with the family of Monkey around. since he first meet Luffy and got to know him more, Luffy remind him of his Captain, the man who already died but still held the title of pirate king until a new one emerge.