[Reaction] Who is he? (My AU)

"Pardon me. Can i?"

Azill a little surprised but quickly smile at who is it that over his orb.

"Sure.. Dragon of the Revolutionary Army."

"Dragon!!?"

"wait, The Revolutionary Army is here too?!"

"What??!"

many shout of confused and surprise filled in the theater. Dragon stood in front of Azill and ignored all the whispers till some old crazy man shouted at him.

"OH DRAGON!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN AND ARE YOU NOT GOING TO GREAT YOUR FATHER BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" say a vice admiral named Garp while he launched a fist at his son who quickly dodge it.

"wha- wait... please just don't mess up this place (again).. i've spend more than 50 billion to own this place.." mutter Azill at the last part while receive the orb Dragon gave him. he lifted his right hand and slowly move it to the right and just like that, the mess Garp make is gone like there's not even mess before.

the people who see that just shocked not really caring about the Monkey family arguing in the front. Azill frowned a bit but suddenly and quickly change into his normal smiling face.

"well.. put it that aside. i can't believe you found this orb, Dragon-kun. it was one of the memories that Luffy kept deeply in his head not to tell anyone of this... well.. it was so interesting even to me.. well maybe because 'he' was my Friend to but whatever. let's start now.. prepare you're self especially the old era one." explain Azill in the last pointing at a few people like Whitebeard, Shanks, Linlin and Kaido who raising their eyebrow at the pointing.

"ok, start."

the screen turn on again to reveal a island that show a ship with lion head at the front just docked. this earning the Strawhat attention more because the islands looks feel familiar to them.

"YES AN ISLAND!! SANJI HURRY UP! I WANT TO EXPLORE THIS ISLAND QUICKLY!!" shout a raven haired boy wearing Strawhat while jumping in excitement as the man who being called just sigh and pulled out a Bento.

"here. remember to meet again at here in night alright Luffy?" say Sanji as he giving a bag full of food to Luffy who receive it happily.

"actually.. don't you guys feel a bit strange about this island? it is inhabited.. but i feel something off with being here." say Nami looking a lot nervous while explaining to the crew, well, expect the captain because he already stormed off.

"what was the name again?... Rūfitgar? what a really strange name to be exact. it's like it was made up by one person who is dumb enough to name it like that" spoke Zoro who resting his head in his arm while leaning at the mast.

"wha-... That Island.. YOU GUYS!! THE STRAWHAT PIRATES-! H-HOW THE HELL YOU GUYS ENDED UP IN THERE?!!" say a Rear-Admiral Marines that looked so pale and scared after hearing that island name. a few high Marines looks pale too while the one who don't know gave a questions look at their superior.

"wait.. it is that time?" ask Chopper remembering something. it was after the adventures at Water 7 and they (Strawhat) was currently stuck at a storm and ended up at that Island.

"hmm... i remember it.. if i'm right, we meet that 'man' at there right?" ask back Sanji.

"ah yes that weird island! i remember it now. we've got nothing to really do at there.. but it's showing Luffy perspective so maybe it show different." say Nami finally got why is that it feel familiar.

"hmm.. i really want to talk to that man again.. he really knowledgeable, it was good to talk with him fufufu." chuckle Robin while Sanji who hears that sulking in the floor while saying he loses to an not really old man.