[Reaction] the Father's sin

i'll have to stop making one piece fanfics that in the end its still not published or maybe deleted because i don't like the plot.. yeah, just like the 2nd life...

⟨————<>————⟩

Roger sigh and nervously walk to where his Wife and Son is standing while having a lovely mother-son conversation.

"dear.." Rouge notice Roger that just right behind Ace who suddenly tense knowing the presence of his 'father'. Roger painfully stare at his son's back that having no hint to turn back to face him.

"Ace," at the mention of his name coming from Roger's mouth Ace gritted his teeth and shut his eyes hopping the sound will gone. Whitebeard watch from distant that one of his Son will have a talk with his blood father. Whitebeard have a sad looks on his face remembering his other sons, especially Marco his first son.

"Pops.." Marco glance at his father that have a soft looks on his face. thinking about losing his family make his stomach tight and his chest have a sudden pain that not physically.

(Mama Marco :'<)

"i..-" Roger paused before nervously saying what on his mind, "i'm sorry... i was the reason you're dead and because of me you have to live a hard life. i've been failed to become a father even before you are born."

what on Ace mind is just one. please stop, i don't want to hear you. Ace is pissed. it's directly to Roger but somehow, not all. he died because of him. Luffy hurt because of.. Ace. Ace suddenly open his eyes in realization. Luffy.. will he save him even though he's not Roger's son? the words when war that come out of his brother mouth ringing on his head. 'I'm your brother!'. Luffy will come save Ace even if he were not Roger's son. Ace is his brother. Luffy do not care about his bloodline, and Ace knew that. 

"Stop." that word slip out of Ace's mouth. Roger directly stop after that word. Rouge have a hand on her chest while she watch her husband and son have a talk. she really do not have a good feeling about this, but she don't want to interrupted.

"i know since i knew that i have your blood on my veins that i will have a hard life. and i hate you because you are the person that brought me into the world that hates me. and that's why i took my mother name instead of you.."

"do you still hate me?"

"yes." an answer that quickly replied after the question from Ace's mouth made Roger sigh. he know he will. but it's still hurt. Roger can't help but blaming himself and his sin that make his own son this way.

Ace confirmed it by himself that he hate his father. He can't help but recall all those words everyone say when he ask them what if Roger have son.

"Ace.." a mutters from a few of the people than care for Ace can be heard. even Whitebeard himself slightly grumbled. the strawhat having a looks towards Ace than in the screen, he is Luffy's brother. when Luffy introduce him they can see how much those eyes admire Ace.

Garp clicked his tongue and turn away from the screen. he don't really want to see the next of what going happen even though he is curious. is Ace going to forgive his father?

[Meanwhile]