[Reaction] Trio Worst Generation

imma call them this haha.

————<>————

"hello nice to see you guys again!"

Azill smile completely ignoring the comment of "not nice see you again". he knew of course why half of the people whimper looking disappointment in their face.

"ok, sorry sorry. i know i'm come back at the worst time.." he whisper the last part. "ahem. ok before we start, have any question?"

there's a lot people raising their hands, but Azill pick up the most he knew what's they going to questions.

"why the heck that those screen showing me, bastard Trafalgar and Strawhat together!? even alliance?!!"

"short. you have the same goal and then planning together, done." simple answer but it's clearly makes Kid popped vines in his face because of the short explanations.

"WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN!!??" he yells, annoyed at the man's relax behavior while Killer, he's first-mate trying to calm him down.

"...-" Azill sigh, "well... Surgeon and Strawhat already makes an alliance before-before than.. and you just accidently cross bride by them when they want to commit the goal and it was your goal too. so you join them. hah.. i still amazed by how Surgeon keep the Alliance even after all of that.." Thinking about the Punk Hazard event who makes him snort softly.

"what do you mean 'that', Azill-ya?" Law asked, arm crossed and the sharp eyes usual of him.

"just some doing with each others. that's all. next." Azill pointed at Kizaru, who surprisingly have a Question despite him being along quiet- with a few comments.

"what does it mean when Doflamingo says "went away for two years after your brother died"?" he ask, surprising the people who less focus at the words before. there's so many thought like 'Strawhat have brother?' mostly for Navy and Pirates who don't know Strawhat close. but for the one who knew, their thought is same with a pale face 'don't tell me.. Ace?'

"... i guess it just few of you guys who knew it what or who is the brother. but sorry, i can't tell why haha~" he replied with a playfully grin in his face and a mocked tone making peoples who know Strawhat's or care glare at him.

"now.. who's next?"

Zoro stood up and walks to Azill then give him the orb too. the orb is red colored with no drawing inside it. Azill smile and nodded before making the orb turning on the screen.

"Houshoku no Haki?"

---

"do it."

the screen show Sengoku commanding executioner's but what the surprise is, Portgas D. Ace kneeling between them.

"ACE!!?" Everyone yells, especially the Whitebeard crew.

"is this what it meant by the 'brother died'?" some unnamed pirate asking but got a silence answer from Azill.

"Ace-yoi!" Marco looked worried while Ace staring at the screen blank with his jaw drop.

the executioner's brought they hands up with the sword in their grip.

"Ace!" all the pirates who came to save Ace yelled his name.

there's a boy running along in the war wearing a yellow shirt and Straw hat around his neck.

"Luffy!"

Luffy panting heavily but still running to save his brother. "Ace!"

"Don't bother!" Whitebeard who injured, walk as he yelled to Sengoku. "You think i can't stop you?!" he can't continue because suddenly he fell on his knee coughing blood.