[Bonus || Zoro] Eye

A/N: uhh.. sorry for.. you know- not updating. and well- the main chapter will wait. because I have a sudden writeblock for it. and this chapter I've done it out of.. curiosity

———<>———

"me?" the swordsman titled his head while raising one of his eyebrow,

"yes.. somehow that bitc- I mean.. uhh.. girl, decided to change the schedule. and she told me to fill something while the schedule will be late for a while." explain Azill, while shrugged when remembering the girl that tell him this.

"so you decided to put something about this Moss-head in here?" pointed Sanji, ignoring the glare he receive from the first-mate after saying that.

"well.. my friend.. no, more like not bond brother, recommended me that. and I have no more idea so I just go along." said Azill tiredly. he looks like he really need a rest.

"ah, and after that. you guys will take rest.. actually it's for me, but you'll have it to." everyone just nodded.

the screen turn on, to reveal the grass deck of Thousand Sunny where there no horizon around the ship, same as the blue sky. instead, all the surrounding of the ship are a dark blue sea, while the ship is currently in bubble.

"oh they're under the sea."

"where are they going? Fishman Island?" ask Ace who receive a barely nod from the brown haired man.

"so, Zoro." a call from the Navigator waking up the swordsman who leaning against the mast.

all the strawhat crew have been meet up again after two years. and while waiting to arrive at fishman island, they all telling their story on what all of them do in two years.

"hmm?" humming as answer, Zoro sit straight and let a yawn left his mouth while he see all of his crew sitting on the deck.

"it's your turn, Zoro!" said Luffy excitedly with his usual bright D smile.

"my turn..? uhh-" Zoro scratch his back head in attempt of nervousness. "well, I don't know how to tell a story.. so, what did you guys want to know?"

"oh oh! tell us on how you got that deep scar on your left eye!" said Usopp, just the same excited as Luffy.

"yes! can you open it? is it still hurt?" Zoro sigh after hearing all the question he receive from the three idiots.

"well.. "

the screen change to a gloomy island with a castle in it. Zoro can be seen barely standing in somewhere not really far from the castle, with his sword stuck on the ground to keep him standing.

in front of him is a.. monkey? no, baboon. yeah that.

"that.." a certain man who have the title as the greatest swordsman having a sudden familiarity by the place.

"huh? isn't that where Mihawk live?" muttered Shanks.

the baboon have a sword on it hand. and it hand then lift to the air while brought the sword too. Zoro, who seen his enemy ready to attack again, keep a defensing posture. even though it can't be said a defense from how limping he is.

a second after that. the sword slash straight to him. but a luck or what, Zoro fell backwards that making the hit miss him.. not his eye though.

Zoro panting hard while still not feeling the pain from the loss of his eye. he can barely keep consciousness but still, he tried to stay awake.