[Reaction] Monster trio

sorry if there's something wrong about the language and the others. Credit to the rightful owner of the pictures or art and Eiichiro Oda for One piece.

-----------------------------------*

author's Pov*

"what do you mean by treatment?"

"hey, i don't care who you are but, Why the hell are we even here!!?"

"wouhh! you're so cool!"

"The pirates, remember. take them down with all you guys can!"

Azill is slightly feel uncomfortable because all the shout and talk. he looks down behind him. there she is, his child. "if you uncomfortable just tell me, Nekotri." the kid just nod and still hide behind the man.

"Hey hey you guys. Azill to all of you~!" Azill yelled in calm voice. his yell makes everyone turned to him while Azill just smirk. "first. this place is my space. everything or everyone inside it is in my control. i can do what i want, even make you guys dead in one second. two. why are you guys here you ask? well then sit down at all of the chair i prepared for all you guys and listen to my explanation. three. why do you guys have to follow my order yes? well it just like number one but with the explain number 2. now sit, you guys here is a simple reason you know."

'i really want to tell them that i did this out of boredness' Azill clearly say to everyone and wait till they sit down on they're chair. the chair is separated within the group. marines is in right with Shicibukai or Warlods, pirates are left. left back is Revolutionary army, right back is for Yonko's.

"great. now, in short. you guys here to help someone you guys one or twice meet, or yet..." there's a pause but he continue anyway, "his name is... Monkey D. Luffy!" it's clearly that everyone in the theater confuse with a lot of whispering again. "let me finish would ya? ahem. i got an agreement with Luffy not a long ago. he let me so i bought him first then all of you. in short. we're going to react Luffy's memories, Universe, art and others."

"excuse me?" there's a pink haired boy navy soldier named Coby raising his hand.

"yes? you got a question?"

"uhh.. if Lu- Strawhat is the first you bought.. where is he?" question Coby almost slipped at Luffy's name.

"ah.. i forgot to tell it. well, the agreement is with Future Luffy 2 years from now-"

"wait-wait! then where is our present Luffy?" Nami says as she looks a lot worried.

"i.. well i gotta say that what we watch is too much for Strawhat Luffy so i'm not going to bring him here with you guys. but calm down, he's fine and save.. and sorry for stealing Strawhat from you guys.."

Strawhat pirates nodded with (somehow) Red-hair Pirates and the brothers. Azill smile looking at that and prepare everything ready not to say he don't forget to tell the others.

skip 

"Ok, before everything starts, i want all of you to pick one of this cube. you can see what inside it, it's like an art.. uhh, i'm going to be the one who play first but i'll like it if you guys pick all of this first." Azill already explaining why they have to react and now he's going to play it out.

after some times, everyone already back in they're position holding a cube weird orb. Azill smirking then pick out an cube orb too. the cube is black grey like a smoke while if you see it clear, there was a gun look inside it.

"i guess we start now." everyone turned they're heads to see a big big big screen in front of them. then the screen slowly turn on.

"you bitch! what did i say to you about just 10 minutes!? and here you are, half dead after 1 hour!? are fucking kidding me!!" there's stood a man wearing a white tuxedo without the ribbon and a gun in his right hand. he was looking down at someone in knee with blood all over they're body.