[Side Story+Reaction] Brothers

he's so cute.. i can't help but draw him anyway. i want to make a reaction of Demon!Luffy but i don't have any idea to, sorry. i really want to draw Law and Kid too (cuz they were my fav) but it's too hard to draw them, especially Law usual face of looks. and is Kid have an eyebrows or not or that it just not visible?

⟨————<>————⟩

"ok now, side story." Azill exclaimed loud enough to be hear by everyone's.

"side story?"

"yeah i mean, you guys have to do something that'll get to be in the story- i feel something broke.." 4th walls have been broke by Azill who explaining to the peoples in theater.

"anyway, it's like a...... well, Sabo! you there blond one with top hat and scar! come here." Azill pointed at the chief staff and commended him to be beside Azill now.

Sabo hesitated but stood up and walk to Azill. unknown to him, a certain freckles man sitting with all his brothers- crews i mean- staring at him with widened eyes.

'it can't be him... right?'

"good man. Ace! whoever is that" he mumbled the last part to himself as he ordered Ace to come beside him too. he grap Ace's shoulder when Ace come to him. "ahem.. Gol D. Ace... pleasure and good luck." before Ace can react about his name, Azill make Sabo and Ace disappear earning a cries from the other.

'that face haha.. i feel empathic for Roger... maybe i should visit him more often..' Azill thought as he smile.

"oi Azill! where the heck you bought Ace to-yoi?!" Marco ask with his usual bored looks but you can tell that he's worried about Ace.

"nah, let them be.. they have some business themself. the fine, i can guaranteed that."

Marco and the others still worried but remain shut and sit up.

"hey~ want to watch something funny?? well for me but maybe you guys going to find it funny too." Azill smirk widely. some people specially Strawhats crew feel that smirk is directed to them by himself.

meanwhile*

"Akh! itte... that man.. what did he do?"

Ace fall to his but after Azill transfer those two to more private room. Ace looking around to find a certain Blond top hat man in same situation as him.

Ace's eyes widened as he make eye contact with him. that face... is his brother that long lost dead, sa-

"S-Sabo?!!" As too shocked that he fell backwards while staring at his brother confused.

"it's me... Ace." the blond hesitated at first but answer without looking at Ace straight to his eyes.

"NO! No way in hell that you are my brother! he's dead already!"

"and what if he don't actually dead?... i.. i'm sorry.. after the Celestial Dragon shoot me, i got injured but got save from Dragon-san and after that i joining the Revolutionary army.. i don't remember anything beside i don't want to come back home... i'm sorry, i even forgetting my brothers!" Sabo look to the floor, not wanting to see his brother eyes. he cry that fill with regret and miss.

"Sabo.." Ace can't take it anymore and hugged his brother tightly while he also crying too.

"I'm Sorry!"

(i'm sorry if it's OOC, i don't really know their personality that much)

"no... i'm glad that you were alive this whole time!"