[Reaction] Dark!Luffy

OK FIRST, I'M VERY SORRY THAT I FLEW AWAY WITHOUT TELLING. My school become very very busy lately, with me being a student council and then joining Boy Scouts then there's some events at my school, preparing for exams and shit... And I became very tired every time, and I'm sick like a week and not yet healthy by now and that makes my ideas and thoughts became nothing.

———<>———

"wait, where's Shusui?" Zoro ask his older self as he noticed there's no black blade on his hands.

"ah.. Shusui.. tch, it transferred to where it supposed to be I suppose." Roronoa shrug but can't help feeling a bit annoyed with the fact that his sword got taken away, even if he got a new sword in return.

"Just noticed.. and what's that purple sword then?" ask Usopp to the swordsman.

"ah, this?" Roronoa held the handle of it and unsheathed the sword to show the blade of Enma. "Enma. That woman gave it to me as a return for Shusui."

"Enma.. the sword feel different if I may say." Commented Robin.

Roronoa smirk a little while stare at the blade of the great grade sword. "well, I don't really know the history of it, but I do feel it too.. Oi Alex, help me with this." the swordsman call the woman as she silently get closer.

"What?" she ask when she's arrived.

"here. I suppose you know it, right?" Roronoa offer the Enma to her as the woman's eyes widened a second.

"whoa, so this is your new sword? the Enma, or if I'm right was the sword of one of the greatest swordsman in old era, Kozuki Oden." she said, introducing the sword but also making several attentions go to her when the name being said.

"Roronoa, I can't believe you forgot what Hiyori said.. she literally explain how she have Enma, one of her father's sword." Deadpanned Alexa.

"Ugh- I'm not forgot about it! It just, I'm to lazy to explaining.." mutter Roronoa.

"tch, lazy ass.." curse Alexa.

"Did she just mention.. Oden-yoi?" Marco furrowed his eyebrows, hearing his late comrade's name from the unfamiliar woman.

".. no doubt, but I do feel the sword in that swordsman from the future is Oden's." said Whitebeard, eyeing the sword in held of Roronoa.

"Anyway, what's next will we reacted to, Alexa-san?" Ask Nami kindly.

"Just Alexa is okay. And I don't know, but if I'm right, Azill will be leading it for the next. Me and Roronoa just gonna tag along till he can transfer us back." Explain Alexa loud enough so the whole theater hear what she said.

"Okay then.. But do you mind if I ask some questions?" Ask Sengoku to the blond haired woman.

"Oh, sure Fleet Admiral." Alexa smile lazily.

"You're in who's side?" Ask Sengoku seriously with a glare towards the incare woman.

"oh.." Alexa find it surprised funny for him to ask that. "pfft-.. really? Hahaha, that's one thing for you to ask. Well let's just say that I'm in no one side but not neutral." she smile to him with that one smile that don't followed by the eyes.

"Wicked woman isn't she?" Ask Kid smirking while looking at Alexa. Killer stare at him for a second and nod along.

"That's not an answer." Says Sengoku.

"Is it looks like I care? It's an answer for me." Alexa smirk while giving that mocking looks to the fleet admiral.

"Okay, I like this girl." Said Kid suddenly making Killer almost choke on his spit.