[Special] Luffy's birthday

Disclaimer: this chapter have no connection to the main chapters. 

⟨————<>————⟩

"you guys... do you guys know when is Strawhat's birthday?" Azill suddenly ask to everyone in the theater.

"there's no information about Strawhat Luffy's birth." inform a Vice-admiral marines.

"Luffy's birthday? I never know.. Luffy never tell if I remember." said Nami with her fingers on her chin.

"same.." the Strawhat nodded in agreement.

"Lu's birthday? I remember gramps said when... but I forgot." said Ace sheepishly.

"you're not the definition of good brother, Ace." Marco scoffed along with the others after seeing how Ace forgot his own brother's birthday.

"how would we know?" ask people who's not close to the straw hat boy or even don't know him.

"haha, right. just your faces is enough to tell that you guys don't know." Azill laugh lightly as he turn around from them, making his back on their view.

"then, I'll show you. ah and I give you guys a hint. 5.5" he said while busying himself with the projector in front of him.

"5.5?" ask them confused. few of them tried to think about it, though.

"May 5th?" mumble Robin, but it actually loud enough to be heard by all of the people in theater because it has been very quiet while ago.

"right!" Nami punch her open palm with her fist one while there's a light lamp invisible above her. "5.5., it mean May 5th because May is the 5th month on the year."

"huh?" the people who are idiot, or maybe have more dense brain than the intelligent one is currently dumfounded by what the archeologist and navigator of Strawhat pirate said.

"as I thought of you two." mumble Azill while glancing at Robin and Nami. he narrowed his gaze to the projector in front of him again and then picking up a blank red cassette.

"speak of him, where is Strawhat-ya?" Law ask with his usual poker face while glancing at the place where strawhat crew is.

"ah, right! where's Luffy? I didn't see him since a while ago." said Usopp after realizing that his captain is not where the last time he is.

"ah, Strawhat is currently sleeping so I put him in different room. and while that being is strawhat in the future, now I will brought current Strawhat Luffy." Azill said before clapped his hands and summon Luffy that who's his crew's timeline.

"hah? oh omaera! I've been searching for you guys! Sanji, meat! I'm hungry!" the current Luffy that a bit short than the future one, and actually more unmasculine than Luffy in the future. he wears a navy blue sleeveless shirt and dark jeans short and there's looks like a log pose (?) around his left upper arm, right above his elbow.

compared the older Luffy, this Luffy look more innocent, and those eyes still looks bright.. still, yeah.. the older Luffy, for those who get close to him and can see his eyes, he was having a normal dark eyes... expect the fact that it held nothing about innocent, happiness, and brightness. it was more holding an unreadable pain and dark memories that've been seen by him.

Luffy run to his crew, looking like he didn't see the other peoples around him. he did.

"shitty-captain.. hey, Azill. can I make something for this rubber idiot, first?" Sanji ask while standing up and glance at his captain.

"yes! Meat!" Luffy jumping happily on the air earning a few chuckles from his crewmates and peoples around him.

"Luffy, you really aren't changing, haha!" Ace come beside Luffy, making the boy jump in surprise but then quickly, there's a wide bright grin on his face when he sees who the one approaching him