[Reaction] Family

I've made a new Fanfic for One Piece, not reaction though. It's about Strawhat Alliances with the whole Supernovas Pirates. Idk why I spoiling this to you guys but actually the SHP main crew is retreat back to the past before they reach Saboady... the names of the story is Alliance of Supernovas. yall can check it on my profile. and there's one about Shanks too.

and look that family above there... it means different ways- rest in peace all Gol D. family

F

⟨————<>————⟩

"HAH! Take that you Hero!"

"W-WHAT! how dare you do this to me!"

"well what? did I have to tell everyone in here that you keep having a dreams where Ace and Luffy become Marines?"

"... y-you just did-"

"you should wake up, Garp! they will never be a marines even in afterlife!"

"UGH! AT LEAST LET ME HAVE A DREAM!" shout a teared Garp.

"correction: Imagination." correct Azill.

"what those that old mans argue about?" Ace ask beside Marco who panicked because he do not feel his presence at all.

"WHA- uhh.. well.. ask the old mans-yoi.." replied Marco with a sweatdrop.

"YO Ace! what are you doing after that man bought you? if I recall there's one man with a blond hair that he bought too with you." ask Haruta while put one hand around Ace's neck.

"oh, that's Sabo." Ace pointed at Sabo who explaining something to Koala. "He's my Brother!" He grin widely.

"..."

"did Fire-fist just says that the Revolutionary Army No. 2 is his... BROTHER?!"

"w-what?! I thought Luffy just have one brother!" exclaim Sanji.

"then that means... Strawhat Luffy, Fire-fist Ace, RA no. 2 Sabo is.. BROTHERS!?"

"w-what a crazy family..." surprise Kid.

"if I recall Ace-ya father is Gold Roger.."

"AH Fuck it! now go back to reacting you fools!" command Azill.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING FOOLS, YOU BASTARD?!!" yells everyone- expect a few peoples.

"YOU HAVE A WIFE??!" the screen turn on to greet them by a yells from the now on they know who, Ervaz. he scream in shock to a middle age man in front of him that more tall than him. he have a black mustache and a wide toothy grin on his face.

Ervaz fall on his knees and suddenly there's a gloomy aura surrounded him. "I'm defeated by a man that not even quarter of my age..."

"uh.." Roger sweatdrop at this old man who's still single in his entire life. Roger is visiting Ervaz and they now having a talk in his room by the ship Oro Jackson.

"I'm surprised he didn't have a family, that Z holder." says a unnamed Marine soldier.

"even if he have, maybe they already dead. He's immortal, if he don't die by killed, he will watch those he know died one by one in years while he still obtain a years to live." says Whitebeard.

"and what did you say just now? you will have a child.... I've been left behind too far.." cried Ervaz.

the mention of his soon to be born child brighten Roger. "Yes! as you heard. I will, Hahahaha!"