[Bonus || Shanks] Red Hair's point of view

I've been said to myself several times to continue the main chapter but I don't!! and you know what?! I made a bonus chapter again! completely running away from the path of the main chapters..

cr : 21℃ twitter 21doou

our trio captains have bounty 3 Billions, each. and Luffy's poster is his Gear 5. what I wonder is, why is Luffy having just 3 Billion? and damn! Lord Buggy-sama is now a Yonkou!!

⟨———<>————⟩

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINING THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION AND THOUGHT SO THERE'S NOTHING TRUE, CONFIRMED, AND CANON AT ALL.

OH, AND, A LITTLE BIT OF VILLAIN/EVIL SHANKS

CUZ I LIKE A LITTLE BIT OF SPICE :)

AND THE STORY CONTAINING SOME THEORY I'VE BEEN SEE, though I did not know how truly the theory work like.

"Me?" the red hair ask in confirm confusedly.

"Red-haired Shanks?" the others follow the Yonkou in questioning Azill.

"yes. now it will be Shanks. remember that time it was Zoro, the Pirate Hunter?" receiving a nods, Azill continue, "well, now it will be Shanks. but unlike the one's Zoro, this one will be Shanks' point of view since when, before, and after he met Luffy."

hearing this, the Red hair furrowed his eyebrows. his point of view.. then probably all what he does that he don't want anyone to know will be shown.

"Wait." the voice of Shanks' first mate heard beside him as Azill and the others' attention is now on Benn Beckman. "don't you know what're you doing? you literally will going to show us my Captain's secret..." Benn spoke with deep, threatened voice.

"..." Azill smirk, "that's the point, Benn."

the Red hair crew tensed, with Shanks on top of it, sweats nervously.

"don't worry, Shanks' crew and others who does not want to see his 'secret'. first of all, I will not show you any secret you guys yet to know, and I will just showing what Shanks doing on meeting Luffy."

they relaxed a bit, but still can't get off the feel of tense towards the man.

"ah, right, right!.. I forgot to bring them and those two." mutter Azill.

"who?" ask Usopp with raised eyebrow.

Azill smile, "it have been quite long time since Gorosei (the five elders) first here, right?" he smirk a little seeing the nervous look of everyone.

"they here again? what for?" ask Garp with furrowed eyebrows. hearing that the five elders of World Government that's he don't like make him a bit annoyed.

"wait-wait! I suppose you're saying 'them' as for the Gorosei, right? then who's the other two?" cutting his grandfather question, Ace ask Azill after thoughtfully thinking that when he said that, his brothers, bond or crew, look at him with dumbfounded seeing he was saying something thoughtful.

"for Garp's question, of course they'll be here for reacting together with all of you. for what Ace ask, yes, you're right. and the other two will be revealed soon... I suppose Dragon the Revolutionary know who's is it." stating the last letter, Azill smirk when he see the confused turning to horror expressions of the father of Luffy.