[Reaction] Modern (Celeb) AU

AH I'M SORRY, I know y'all prob confuse why I suddenly unpublish it, I reviewed as a reader and I've found some parts not showing, so I'll fix it first. 

⟨———<>———⟩

"So there's another world that copying ours but also very different?"

"I won't call it 'copying'... more like a world that same yet different from y'all, and you guys live there very different from what you do now." Explain Azill the second time.

Seeing some still confused faces, he start again, "okay- remember what you guys just watch? The world where Luffy is kinda dark like that? Yeah that called AU, short for Alternative Universe. Universe is where you guys live— short off— and AU is like, a what if? In your universe. Like, what if Luffy was never given to Garp or the bandits? And the outcome is different. Every different choices one person pick make a new AU. Understand? Because I think my lungs running out of air."

All of them nodded as Azill huff heavily.

"What's this AU we will watch, Azill-san? " ask Robin. Azill, instead of answering, look at his phone for a second and start the screen.

Requested: @KanekiAkio & @mera_mera23

"LUFFY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Instead facing the one who yell at him, Luffy just laugh with a piece of meat on his mouth while he jumper from a counter and take off from the place.

"Damn it, that bastard!" Sanji sigh as he gritted his smoke between his teeth. He's wearing a white shirt under a grey tuxedo.

"I'm guessing, he stole another piece of meat, isn't he?" Ask Shanks who past by and laugh at the usual thing the raven boy just did. He's wearing a black T-shirt under his skin jacket. His red hair tied to a tiny bun behind his head. Oh and, he still have his left arm.

Everyone kinda confused with the style and clothes they wear on the screen. Mihawk was one of them, though he was distracted with how Shanks looks in the screen and compared it with the red hair beside him.

He imagine the person beside him tie his hair like in the screen— it's kinda attractive

"I guess I'm lucky enough to still have my arm in that universe.." Grumbled Shanks, feeling kind of envy from his screen version that still have both arms.

"Mr. Shanks! You're here for the usual room with your friends?" Ask Sanji with a smile, wearing his professional face.

"Yeah, book the usual room. I'll be back in a hour or so." Smile Shanks as he leave Sanji to get his friends.

"Busy, Chef Sanji?" A smirky voice sound beside him. Sanji look at his right to see Nami and Robin walking to him with a casual clothes.

"Nami-swannn!! Robin-chwaann!!" Like usual, Sanji run to them with hearts as his eyes. Robin chuckles as Nami sweatdropped.

"Cut it out, ero-cook!" A voice very familiar and annoying for him said behind him.

"Waddaya say, mosshead!" Sanji aggressively yelled back to Zoro who have an stoic face.

Zoro wear a white shirt and a black leather jacket over, and a black jeans to complete his looks. While seeing the faces of everyone, it looks like they were in their 20s (or late teens) but unlike what they see from the future of their Zoro, this Zoro does not have a scar on his left eye and his face looks not that scary looking.