⚠️[Reaction] Gear (s)⚠️

DISCLAIMER : MANGA SPOILER

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, I WARN YOU GUYS TO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

THANK YOU

"Yosh, now we go with this!" Azill held a orb that size just as his palm but what stood is that the orb is black. completely black. 

"wait- that's!" shout a certain person with long nose.

"yes. sorry, Sniper-kun. but I took this from you without permission." Azill smile to Usopp who just sweating and shook his head.

"n-no, I don't have a problem with that! it just that.. something feel weird about that." said Usopp.

'no wonder he's being called GOD in the future..' Azill just smile to him clearly ignoring he's saying.

"Ah and before that.." He flicked his finger and suddenly there's a puff of smoke in between Strawhat crew.

a person showed up there with a red shirt that unbuttoned showing his chest that have a huge X scar on that and also he wears a black sleeve cap. he's laying on there, exhausted from looks like a fight because he was bleeding. He also have a Straw Hat on his back. and just seeing him, all of them knew that this is Luffy, but in the future. though he looks quite different from the screen, he looks more muscular in here.

"Eh?" says the future Luffy who still panting heavily. Chopper panicked and rush to his side while bringing the med kit.

"Chopper..? How did you get 'up' here?.." he mumble lowly.

"I-is that Luffy?" exclaim Nami a bit shocked.

"Haha, yes! Yo, Strawhat! sorry to interrupted your fight.. I don't know you're still fighting him." Said Azill who suddenly beside him.

"you are.... ah! your that old man's Friend!" Said Luffy that remembered. "Why am I here?" he ask while sitting up earning a yells from the doctor that patching him up.

"I want you to react with them for a while... and don't worry for your fight, I'm already stopping it." Luffy just nodded at the man before looking down and suddenly become thin.

"I'm hungry... Meat..." he collapse to the front making the whole Strawhat crew panicked.

"Why is Anchor looks so exhausted?" ask Shanks to no one but earning a replied from the boy himself.

"I'm fighting that big lizard with moustache.... ugh.. I've been using all my energy and I'm hungry now! Sanji.." he mumbled the name but the person hear it and sigh.

"just wait, can you?" ask Sanji while puffing a smoke. Luffy nodded weakly and after a seconds, he fell asleep. Sanji have a small smile on his lips seeing how this future of his captain is not change.

"Big lizard with moustache..?" Shanks dumfounded at the Ravenette answer.

"Luffy!" shout a two brothers who worriedly looking at the more older Luffy.

"What he mean is not exactly a lizard but a... is dragon category lizard? I mean sure, they are reptile.." says Azill while thinking hard.

"Dragon...?"

a certain father flinch at the supposed called his name.

"Dragon-san don't have moustache.. " mumbled Sabo.. "a devil fruit, I presume?"

Big Mom glance at Kaido who just sitting at his seat while chucking down a whole big bottle of sake. she remembered she always called him blue lizard with a weird moustache.. perhaps?