[Special 45k] Trailer(s) Film RED

Special 45k views and 1k votes let's gooo.

⟨———<>—⟩

"ah but before you guys take a break. sorry but I will show you three video first." said Azill cutting the happiness of them for being able to have a break.

"what-"

"when you said that, it end up half an hour."

"-sorry about that. but I promise it's not that long, really."

- 1/3 -

the screen turn on again as it first a bright white one before it fade to a place where there's two figure stand next to each other. a song played- it's kind of sad song tbh.

"Uta."

"Uta?"

"Though we're apart, you'll always be my daughter."

all eyes turn to Shanks as he sweet nervously from getting all the stares.

"a daughter?"

"Red-haired Shanks has a daughter..?"

"Take that Boss, you and Uta will be shown. and I doubt there will be no scene saying about 'it'." said Lucky Roo.

it shown how Shanks said it while facing away and then a scenes where who we know is Uta, crying while being held by someone.

and it change to older Uta, who was smiling nervously but with much confident.

"Uta..." Shanks froze seeing his daughter older self- okay maybe he slightly regret doing it- 'slightly'.

Her name is Uta
The world's greatest diva

"UTA!"

"Luffy?!" Shanks yelped, shit if Luffy met Uta, he'll probably know.

it show Luffy running fast and looking mad with his hand in gear third. 

Her voice-

it show her, the island, people-, Akainu who looks mad, Trafalgar and Bepo, Coby and Helmeppo, and Bartolomeo. 

"If he knows his daughter is doing this," Uta shown screaming (idk how to describe it).

-will change the world.

"Shanks won't keep quite!" shout Luffy to Uta who's crying and shook her head.

"Listen, Uta. There is no peace or equality in this world." said Shanks with him being shown having a smile on his face. 

Uta smile slightly, and the vid's end.

"Ahem, mind explaining, Red-hair?" ask Whitebeard to the youngest current Yonkou.

"uhh.. well, Uta is my daughter- though I and her lost contact for about how many years-.. and uhh... uhh-"

"it will probably be shown on the screen." said Benn cutting the nervous Shanks who looking for reply.

Shanks turn to Benn with face telling 'thank you mama Benn'.

- 2/3 -

the next vid already start. 

a song played (New Genesis by Ado, check it out and the other songs too) as it show Uta walking to a bright light in front.

"I'll build a new era of happiness for all." said Uta, finally revealing her voice.