24

tw: details of over does. If you are uncomfortable with the topic please skip this chapter. 

MALENAS POV

As I try my hardest to keep my eyes open I see Stiles standing above me holding some kind of drill, where Oliver had been only moments before. Stiles looks down on me curiously and my lips itch up into a half-smile.

"Stiles," I murmured, the Haldol pulling at my senses, almost demanding me to slip back into the warmth that was unconsciousness, but I opened my eyes fighting the tug.

Stiles laughed as he crouched down next to me. "Try again Malena," He said smiling.

I smile a full smile as I open my eyes ad much as I can and survey the figure in front of me. "Void," I whispered, some part of me was surprised at how happy I was for it to be Void standing in front of me and not Stiles. "How ya been?"

Void chuckles as he pushes the hair out of my face so he can see my eyes, "All right. Though, I have to say, when you were kissing Stiles, I did want to take over again and kiss you back," He murmurs as he searches my face.

My eyes go wide from surprise, "You...what?" I asked confused. My brain was processing as slow as an old computer, surely I was dreaming. 

Void looks down at me again and his gaze flicks from my eyes to my lips and back again, he sighs. "You know, you'd think after being around for a century I'd know what I'm doing, but I'm still as clueless as any other teenage boy from this decade."

I smile at his words. "You're like a clueless puppy," I said quietly.

"More like a clueless fox," He murmurs back, like a smart-alec. "I really want to kiss you, Malena," Void says looking at my lips again.

I gasp in shock, this was not where I'd expected this to be going.

"But," Void counties, "I will not do it while you are still under the effects of Haldol and while you can still taste Stiles on your lips." He says matter of factly.

Instinctively I run my tongue over my lips and I can, as he said, tatse Stiles there, and orangey, citrus taste lined my lips. I could smell him on my skin as well.

Void smiled tightly as he stood and turned away from me. I blinked confusedly, was that it? He just admitted he wanted to kiss me and was going to leave?

"Where are you going?" I asked him groggily, the pull of the anaesthetic was beginning to be strong again.

He turned back to me and smiled. "For now? I'll hang around a bit, but eventually the school," Void pulled another needle from his pocket and began to uncap it.

"No, not again. Please." I said panicked. I didn't want to lose consciousness again. Too much sedative could be bad for you, especially if you took more than you should. You could overdose and I knew by the way my body was reacting I must be dangerously close to it now. 

Void hesitated as he was uncapping the needle, but continued regardless. He bought the needle down just over my right thigh and looked me in the eyes.

"Please," I murmured desperately.

"I'm sorry Malena, I'm so sorry" He plunged the needle down into my leg and I gasped at the prickly feeling. "Forgive me," He murmured and began to undo the restraints that held me down.

As the familiar feeling of darkness consumed me again, this time it was different. As a last resort, I whispered out, "Stay."

But I was greeted with nothing but silence.

I opened my eyes slowly and found my surroundings a slanted blur of different shades of greys and whites. My body trembling and jerking against my control. I gasped as Melissa McCall rushed into the room, my breath came out in short puffs, as though I couldn't get enough air in. I tried to make my eyes follow her but I couldn't move them. I tried to suck in another breath but it was incredibly hard.