Chapter 1 ♔

♔ chapter 1 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

"Leon , when are you gonna realize that it's not my fault your dad is gone?" I asked him as he bit into his brightly red apple.

He rolled his eyes and turned his back on me. "If you weren't so busy being a slut he would be here right now." He snapped before storming out the front door.

I sighed and held my head in my hand.

What he doesn't realize is that I'm not the one who was sleeping around his father was.

Leon has always had this hatred towards me because he felt like I was the cause of me and his dad getting a divorce.

I heard a lot of commotion outside so I peeked my head out the window to see a woman on the ground next door.

I jumped up and quickly ran outside to help her.

"Excuse me but are you okay?" I asked her quickly walking over to her.

Before I could get to her she got up off of the ground.

"I'm fine , thank you for asking. Are you my new next door neighbor? We're just now moving in." She explained to me.

I looked over to see the moving truck in front of her house.

"Yeah I live right next door. So who's all moving in?" I asked her curiously.

"It's just my husband , son , and I." She said walking over to the truck to pull out a box.

I noticed that she only had a couple of boxes left.

"Do you mind if I helped you out with the last few boxes?" I offered.

She paused a second before saying "Sure , just don't drop anything." She replied back.

I nodded my head. "Okay."

I walked over to the truck and grabbed a box.

Once I had the box in my hand I followed inside her house and into the living room.

"Just set it right there." She instructed pointing to a empty spot on the floor.

I did what she said and then I began going back to the truck to retrieve another box.

The box I grabbed was a little too heavy but I managed to make it into the door.

I was almost to the living room when the box slipped from my hand a little bit.

Before the box could drop to the ground I felt a hand on mine helping me balance the box.

"Woah, careful there you almost dropped it." The deep voice said startling me a bit.

I looked up to see a very handsome guy standing in front of me.

"Sorry." I mumbled pathetically.

He smiled a little as we stared into each other's eyes.

His eyes were so mesmerizing and I couldn't take my eyes away from his.

Well that was until his mom walked into the room...

"Looks like you've met my son Daniel. We call him Diggy." She said introducing me to him.

He sat the box down the ground before wiping his hand on his shirt he shook hands with me.

"It's nice to meet you....." He dragged on.

"Lea Mckenzie." I answered him.

He nodded.

"Oh by the way my name's Justine and my husband's name is Joseph. Lea would you like to come over for dinner tomorrow night?" She asked me while walking over to us.

I sent her a friendly smile. "Sure , I would love to. I have to get going anyways." I replied back.

"Okay, it was nice meeting you and I'll see you tomorrow night." She said shaking my hand.

"Goodbye." I said before walking out of their house and over to mine.

I don't know what it is about Diggy but something draws me towards him and I must ignore it because I'm 30 and he has to be around 19 years old.

________________________________
Lea in MM 👧🏿

What do you guys think?
Do y'all like the first chapter?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💝