Chapter 20 ♔

♔chapter 20♔

♔ Lea's POV

"Breaking news: a man around the age of 32 was found shot and killed along side a female , also 32 , shot and killed the same way as the man was. They're house was set to flames with no murder weapons or fingerprints left behind. We have yet to figure out their identities but here are the pictures of our two victims." The news broadcaster announced on my tv.

I gasped when the photo came up of Kameron and Tammy.

Leon who has just arrived at home stared at the tv in shock.

"He can't be dead." Leon mumbled as a tear fell out of his eye.

"I can't believe this just happened." I said with my hand over my mouth still in shock.

I honestly don't know how to feel right now. Kameron, my first love is dead and now Leon doesn't have a father anymore. Even though Leon and his dad weren't on the best of terms when they last seen each other doesn't mean that he doesn't look up to him. Leon's dad meant the world to him.

"I'm so sorry baby." I said as the tears streamed down both of our faces.

I went over to him pulling him into my arms as he cried into my chest.

"I didn't even get to tell him that I love him!" Leon cried making me cry even more.

"It's gonna be alright baby." I lied rubbing his back.

Isn't that what we're suppose to say when someone's sad even if things aren't gonna be alright?

He nodded his head as he wiped his tears and left me sitting on the couch by myself.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as he opened the door to leave again.

"I'll be back." He told me before walking out of the door.

I hope he's not going somewhere to get in trouble.

I wonder where Diggy's at...I haven't seen him since this morning when he told me he had to visit his mother and father next door.

My thoughts were answered when I seen him come through the first door.

"What happened? I saw Leon running down the street looking pissed." Diggy said with this sort of twitch in his eye.

That's weird I've never noticed Diggy with a twitch before...

"Kameron is dead!" I yelled out again bursting into tears.

"Aww baby. I had no idea. When did he die?" Diggy questioned coming over to me and wrapping his strong arms around me.

"They didn't tell us on the news but I'm guessing this morning." I told him as he wiped my tears.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I remember you telling me how he was your first love and all. I can't even imagine how you must feel or even Leon." He mentioned kissing my forehead softly.

I nodded my head. "I just can't believe he's gone." I cried as Diggy kissed my lips softly.

"Shhhhhhhhh, don't worry baby I got you." He whispered slowly rocking me back and forth.

I nodded my head.

It feels nice to have someone there for me...this is something I'm really missing.

All I want is for someone to be there for me.

________________________________
Lea in MM 😍💞

Diggy is one sneaky mf isn't he?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💘