Chapter 9 ♔

♔ chapter 9 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

Once I woke up and seen Diggy laying next to me everything that happened yesterday came back to me and I instantly became sad.

I looked at the clock to see that it's 4:00 o'clock in the morning. I'll just call off of work.

Diggy still has class later so I have to wake him up so he won't be late.

I gently shook him and he woke up.

"Good morning." He spoke before stretching out his arms showing off his muscles.

I literally can not take my eyes off of him because of how good he looks.

"Good morning Diggy." I replied back laying with my back against the headboard.

Diggy had a smirk on his lips as he looked at me.

"What?" I asked wondering what he was staring at.

He pointed down to my shirt and I looked down to see that my nipples are hard and clearly visible.

I gasped and put my hands over them.

"I know I'm sexy and all but damn." He said cockily before laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "It's just really cold in here that's why." I lied.

"Oh really? It seems a little warm in here to me." He said still laughing.

I smacked my lips. "Shouldn't you be going home? Isn't your mother gonna be worried?" I questioned him.

"Nah, I'm damn near grown so I can do as I please." He replied back getting out of the bed and putting his clothes back on.

"Yeah right. You better get home before mama Justine beats your ass." I joked with a giggle.

After he put on his clothes he walked over to the other side of the bed.

"What?" I asked him as he started to stare again.

"You're so damn beautiful." He complimented me making me turn a light pink.

"Thank you Daniel." I said calling him by his real name.

"I love the way that you say my name." He teased before planting a soft and gentle kiss on my cheek.

"I'll see you later baby." He told me before leaving out of the room.

For some reason I just got really sad when he left a few seconds ago.

I know one things for sure though, I'm definitely paying Leon and his dad a visit today. We all need to sit down and come upon a mutual agreement on how things should go. Leon really needs to lose his damn attitude or I'll beat his ass and this time I am not playing.

________________________________
Sorry it's short.

What do you guys think about the new cover? I made it myself.

What do you guys think is gonna go down at Leon's dad house?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🔥