Chapter 21 ♔

♔ chapter 21 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

A couple of days later....

The room is filled with sorrow and misery as everyone grieved over Kameron.

They couldn't even have a open casket because of how brutally murdered he was.

I looked down to see Leon holding his head in his laps right beside Diggy who has a smirk on his face which confuses me.

Kameron's mom practically begged me to come even though I'm not really a funeral type of person and Diggy came for support even though I can't shake the feeling that Diggy didn't come for support at all.

"Now may we hear a few words from Kameron's mother , Cindy Maxwell." The pastor said making Dante's mother stand up and walk to the front.

She looks like she could break down any minute and it's heartbreaking. No mother ever wants to see their child in the grave before them.

She couldn't even say anything as she stood there speechless.

"Kameron was a very sweet and nice man. Out of all of my children he was always the golden child because he was so caring and selfless. It breaks my heart to see my little boy laying in that casket and to know that I'll never be able to see him walk alive ever again. I love him so much and whoever did this is gonna pay. God has my back and he'll make sure that they get what they deserve." She finished off making everyone clap and cry at the same time.

Tears started to come out of my eyes faster and Diggy grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little bit.

After a little while the funeral was over and we have to go and bury him now.

"Lea, wait up!" Kameron's mother called from behind me.

I turned around to see her walking towards us.

"Hello Mrs. Maxwell." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Hello baby and what did I tell you? You can call me mama!" She exclaimed patting my back a little bit.

I smiled sweetly at her.

"Okay." I replied back before she greeted Leon.

"Hey sweetie!" She exclaimed pulling Leon into a hug.

He hasn't seen his grandma since a couple of years ago due to her living out of the state.

"Hi grandma." He mumbled against her.

When she pulled back she looked at Diggy up and down.

"Who is he?" She questioned with a mean look on her face.

"This is ummm.....my friend," I said nervously motioning between the two, "His name is Diggy Simmons."

I don't know what's wrong with Diggy but he has this smirk on his face and it's making me mad.

He held his hand out for her to shake. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Maxwell." He said with a smile evil like.

"Hmm likewise." She said plainly with a stale look on her face.

She gave him the meanest look before turning to face me.

"Well I'm glad you all came out today." She stated with a smile.

"We're so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how it must feel to lose your son and I'm so sorry." I said sympathetically.

She nodded her head in understanding. "At least he's up there in heaven. God's taking care of him now."

"Yeah he's safe now." I said with a smile.

She nodded her head.

"Shall we go over there and watch him get buried?" She questioned.

"Of course you can ride over with us." I told her directing her towards my car.

She got into the passenger side while Diggy and Leon got in behind us..

We have to hurry up and get there considering we're the only ones not there.

The gravesite is only down the street so it only took us a couple of minutes to get there.

Once we arrived to the gravesite we all got out of the car and joined everyone near where he was getting buried.

***

"Thank you all for coming and may Kameron rest peacefully." Cindy said ending the service for good.

Everyone gathered up their stuff and headed towards their cars.

"Lea can I talk to you alone?" Cindy asked me walking over to me.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

What could she possibly want to talk to me about?

She took me to a more secluded area behind a tree.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"You need to be careful with that Diggy boy."
She replied back looking around as if she's scared of something.

"What? What's wrong with him?" I questioned her suspiciously.

"I think I've seen him before and until I remember you need to stay far away from him." She mentioned.

I shook my head.

"He doesn't have anywhere else to go. I can't just put him out and you're probably wrong about him." I explained to her before turning around about to walk away.

She grabbed my arm and turned me around a little bit.

"Just be careful because I think something's wrong with him. I don't want anything happening to you and Leon." She told me with a desperate look on her face.

I nodded my head agreeing to keep an eye on him before walking away from him.

I don't know what she's talking about. Diggy's perfectly fine to me and I don't see anything wrong with him.

Maybe she's the one going crazy.

________________________________Kameron's mom in MM 😊

What do you guys think about Lea not believing his mom?
Isn't Diggy sick?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😊💖