Chapter 7 ♔

♔ chapter 7 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

I froze as I didn't know how to respond back to Diggy.

He just continued to rub my back as my tears fell onto his shirt.

"I'm sorry for messing up your shirt." I apologized as I pulled away from him and wiped my tears.

"It's okay. I can tell that you're going through some things with your son and I just want to let you know that everything will be alright." Diggy spoke as he wiped some of my tears.

I nodded my head. "Do you still need help with your paper?" I asked him trying to change the subject.

I must look like a mess right now.

"Yeah..." He replied back slowly.

"Okay, just hop in my car and we'll work on it back at my house." I told him shutting the car door.

Once he made his way over to my passenger seat we pulled off heading towards the house.

***

"You can make yourself comfortable. I'm just gonna go change." I said as Diggy sat his book bag on the ground near the couch.

I seen him nod as I walked off.

I went upstairs to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

As I thought I look a hot mess.

After wiping off my messed up makeup I went to my bedroom to change into something more comfortable. I just changed into a huge oversized t-shirt and some sweats.

When I walked back downstairs Diggy was up looking at the pictures of Leon and I when we were younger.

I cleared my throat making him turn around slowly.

"You look great." He complimented me.

I smacked my lips. "Ha yeah right. This is just something I wear to be comfortable." I told him walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.

"Maybe I like your comfortable look." He said sitting next to me with his arm up on the back of the couch.

I smiled. "Okay let's get to work." I said with a clap of my hands.

"Shall we." Diggy said grabbing his bag and pulling out his notebook.

***

"You should've seen her face , she was so scared!" Diggy exclaimed making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Wow. Was the spider big?" I questioned Diggy as he told me the story about his mom being afraid of a spider.

"It was barely a spider. It was like the size of a crumb." He said making us both laugh.

"Your mom is something else." I told him making him nod his head in agreement.

My laughing started to die down when I caught him staring at me.

We both soon started to stare at each other intensely.

Before I know it we're both leaning in for a kiss.

Before our lips could reach the front door opened.

"Mom?"

I was so surprised I fell back on the floor.

________________________________
Lea in MM 😍😩

How do you guys think Leon is gonna react?
What do you think about them almost kissing?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🔥