Chapter 15 ♔

♔ chapter 15 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

I pulled Leon into my arms once he came through the door.

"Oh my baby." I cried out hugging him as tight as I could.

I was a little surprised when he hugged me back.

"Mom I'm so sorry for the way that I've been treating you , I know I haven't been the best kid to have around but I promise to straighten up and act right." He said crying into my chest.

I nodded my head and kissed his forehead. "It's okay Leon. I always loved you anyways." I replied back.

"I love you too mom." He whispered as we held onto each other.

I looked at Diggy who is already staring at us.

"Thank you." I mouthed to him.

He nodded his head and left out of my house.

"Come on baby lets get you all cleaned up." I told Leon while walking him to the kitchen.

***

Diggy's POV

"Where the hell have you been?" My father's voice boomed through the house.

"I was hanging with some of my friends." I lied knowing I haven't really made friends at all.

"You've been coming home late since we got here so stop lying." My mom butted in the conversation.

"I'm not fucking lying." I replied back standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Watch your damn mouth around us young man!" My father yelled.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Just because your eighteen doesn't mean you can do whatever you want." My mom said holding my father back.

I love my parents but sometimes they can really annoy me.

"Yeah I know whatever now can I go to sleep?" I asked about to walk upstairs.

"No, actually you can leave." My father demanded making me look at him with wide eyes.

"What did I do? Is this for staying out late? I'll come home early I promise." I begged walking over to them as they stood by the stairs.

"Well Diggy , you are basically grown so you should be able to live on your own." My mom said trying to reason with me.

I smacked my lips as she gave me a look of sorrow.

"He is grown! He talks and stays out late like he's grown so therefore he can leave my damn house!" My dad said arguing with my mom.

This time I actually rolled my eyes at them and I ran upstairs to my room.

After finding a big enough bag I packed it with all of my clothes and I packed another one with all my valuable things.

I don't know where I'm going but I'm definitely leaving this damn place.

"Diggy I'm so sorry." My mom cried out as I walked past her.

I ignored her and opened the door to leave.

"I'm sorry too." I said before closing the door behind me.

I checked my pocket to see that I only had 20 dollars and sighed as I made my way to Lea's house next door.

I hesitated to knock on her door.

I have no other place to go and I have no choice.

I groaned before knocking on her door.

I saw the living room light pop on before she opened the door.

"Diggy what are you doing back here?" Lea questioned looking down at my bags and then up at me.

"My parents put me out." I stated looking off into space.

I never thought I would have to say that.

"Awwww Diggy come in." Lea said with a look of sadness and a little bit of shock in her eyes.

I picked up my bags and walked into her house.

I left my bags by the door when we went to go sit on the couches in the living room.

Lea grabbed my hand and held it.

"I'm sorry Diggy. Did they give you a reason?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "They got sick of me coming in late." I responded back.

She nodded her head in understanding. "You're welcomed to stay here with me and Leon." She mentioned with a small smile.

"Thank you so much for this. I know it's a lot to handle but once I come up with some money then I'll be out of here." I told her.

She shook her head. "No problem. You can stay here as long as you like." She replied back.

I smiled big before kissing her on the lips.

Her mouth hanged low in shock.

"I'm sorry."

"No it's okay. I liked it." She said breaking the awkward silence.

I bit my lip as I tried to hide the smile that was trying to creep on to my face.

________________________________
Diggy in MM 😍❤️

Do you guys think his parents are wrong?
What do you guys think about them kissing each other?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💞