Chapter 11 ♔

♔ Chapter 11 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

For the past few days I have been sulking at home and haven't been to work at all.

I just wanted me and Leon's dad to get along but we argue almost every time we see each other and now we're going to court next month.

We use to love each other and everyone could've sworn we were gonna be together forever.

I heard a knock at my door knocking me out of my trance that I was in.

I got up off of my bed and went downstairs to answer the door.

I opened the door to see Diggy standing there.

"What do you want?" I mumbled while staring at him.

He looks good as usual but I can tell that he has been worried about me. He just seems off.

"Are you alright? You haven't been at school since Tuesday and it's Friday." He questioned walking into the house and closing the door behind him.

I just shrugged and stood there with a blank face.

"I've been going through some personal issues and I'll be back Monday." I replied back to him.

He raised his eyebrow before sighing.

I look a complete mess right now so I'm kind of caught off guard by him being here.

"What's wrong baby? You can tell me anything." He said making me feel warm inside.

I can slowly feel the butterfly's creeping up in my tummy.

"It's none of your concern." I said back while pushing a piece of hair out of my eye that keeps coming back.

"It is my concern, I don't want you to feel like you're alone because you have me. I'll be here if you ever need to talk." He told me , pushing the hair that I tried to keep out of my face back and caressing my face softly.

I blushed a little bit. "That's sweet of you really but your my student and I shouldn't be this close with you." I tried to refrain myself from kissing his lips.

"After a couple of more months I won't be a student anymore and I'll graduate high school. After high school I want you to be all mine." He confessed kissing my forehead gently.

"We'll see about that." I replied sarcastically turning to walk away from him.

Around the time he graduates he'll probably find another young girl to be with and then he'll forget all about me.

"I still want to spend some time with you. I wanna get closer to you and build a friendship. I don't just wanna be another guy , I wanna be your bestfriend then your lover." He explained to me.

"We can be friends , we just have to make sure that we stay friends for now." I told him.

He nodded his head in agreement.

He then reached over and pecked my lips.

"That has to stop. In order for us to be friends we can't have any kissing or any of that other stuff going on." I explained to him.

"Aww that sucks because I love your kisses." He replied back while licking his lips making me melt a little.

"Too bad." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "I'll see you later best friend." He whispered in my ear as he kissed the side of my head.

I smiled a little. "Bye best friend."

He planted another kiss on my forehead before leaving out the front door.

I swear he's gonna be the death of me.

________________________________
Do y'all think they'll wait till he graduates?

Show lots of love like comments and votes for more recent updates.

What do you guys think?
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕