Chapter 27 ♔

♔ chapter 27 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

"But baby you have it all wrong." Diggy said nervously while holding his hands up and backing up a little bit.

"Diggy I'm not stupid. Since you've come into my life there has been two deaths. It's all not adding up and you aren't either." I replied back to him holding the gun more tighter in my hands getting use to the feeling.

"They were trying to break us apart and I had to do something about it. If it makes you feel any better I didn't kill Cindy." He spoke with a chuckle.

I gave him a look of disgust as I shook my head. He thinks this is some sort of game and that I was playing with him.

"You're sick." I mumbled as I stared at him.

"You should really know something about guns. They all have safety locks." He said right before running into me and knocking me on the ground making the gun slide under his bed.

"Get off of me jack ass!" I yelled kicking and screaming as his heavy body weight held me down.

He weighs a lot for a eighteen year old.

As I struggled to get from under him he reached over and grabbed the gun under the bed. After he grabbed the gun he stood up and pointed it down at me making sure to turn the safety lock off.

"Ah Lea you're so damn Naive. You should've listened to Cindy when she told you to stay away from me." He stated pulling me off of the floor roughly.

"Ouch." I mumbled as he gripped my arm hard when he started leading me downstairs but not before grabbing the gun.

"Sit on the couch and don't move." Diggy said once we came into the living room.

I did what I was told and sat on the couch with my arms folded.

"Why?" I asked him looking up at him with watery eyes.

"Why what?" He asked with this smirk on his face.

"Why are you doing all of this? Killing people and lying. Like what's the point of the whole thing?" I questioned him.

"For you. I love you and I want to be with you. I got rid of everyone that was in our way." Diggy answered with a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "You must be crazy to think that I would still want to be with you." I mentioned.

His smile turned upside down and he mean mugged me.

"After all the got damn shit I went through to find you....coming back to highschool when I'm twenty-one...trying so many fucking things to get close to you and now you're fucking saying that you don't want to be with me!" Diggy snapped hyperventilating a little bit.

My mouth dropped out of shock.

"Y-You're Twenty-One?" I stuttered my eyes damn near popping out of my head.

Diggy sat on the end of the table with his head in his hands and the gun close.

I could hear him mumbling stuff softly to hisself.

I sat in silence as I stared at him.

"I can't believe after all these years you don't remember me." Diggy said looking up at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Six years ago you use to be my teacher." He stated making my eyes widen yet again.

"What are you talking about? I've never had you as a student before." I mentioned shaking my head.

"I knew you would forget me." Diggy said chuckling a little bit.

"Stop beating around the bush and explain to me what you're talking about." I snapped mean mugging him.

"It was when you first started teaching at Jackson. I was in your English class. I was really shy so I never really talked but through out class I got picked on and stuff. You ended up telling them to leave me alone and you made me feel like I was somebody. You made me feel special and I no longer felt alone. After having you for three years and not for my senior year I dropped out because there was no point in having a class that you weren't teaching. After getting in some legal trouble I had to change my name to just Diggy. I didn't come back to finish highschool where I spent my worst days at , I came back for you. I only want you." He explained to me making me remember what happened.

I do remember him. He was so shy and quiet. He didn't deserve to get bullied and I had to say something so I decided to defend him. After defending him we became like bestfriends until he left my class and I never got to see him again.

I sighed. "Diggy I'm sorry but I don't want you." I told him honestly.

"But I want you." He said through gritted teeth grabbing my waist roughly.

"Diggy stop." I said pushing his back a little.

Instead of stopping he pushed me back onto the couch and got on top of me.

"Diggy what are you doing stop!" I shouted trying to push him off of me.

He ignored me as he started to kiss all over my neck and my body.

"Stop it now!" I argued before slapping him on the face.

If looks could kill.......

He did the unexpected and ripped my shirt off and then started kissing down my chest.

"Stop it." I mumbled through the tears now cascading down my face.

This is all my fault..

___________________________
Diggy in mm 😥

Diggy gon crazy.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️