Chapter 13 ♔

♔ chapter 13 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

"I'm sorry Diggy but I'm gonna have to cancel going out of the country with you." I told him as I sat in the car in front of Kameron's house.

"Why?" He asked.

I could tell through the phone that he has a look of distraught on his face.

"I think we need to spend a little bit of time apart." I stated with a calm voice.

I could hear him smack his lips. "I don't want to spend time apart. I just want to be your friend." He replied back to me.

It really upset me to have to say this to him but I have to keep us apart because I don't want people looking at us and thinking something is going on.

"You are my friend. I just can't allow us to spend so much time together." I explained to him hoping he would just take a hint.

"We have to talk in person. Where are you?" He questioned me.

"I'm at Kameron's house right now so we can't talk." I told him.

"I'll speak to you at your house later." He said before hanging up.

I sighed before throwing my phone in my purse.

Why won't he just agree to not speak to me? We have to keep our distance.

I grabbed my purse and got out the car heading up to the front door.

I hope Kameron doesn't start any bullshit because I'm not in the mood.

I knocked on the door and after a couple of seconds it opened.

"Hi mom." Leon greeted me with a look of panic.

He doesn't look okay. I don't know if it's me or not but something is definitely wrong with him.

He moved so I could come in.

"Hey baby. How have you been?" I asked him with a eyebrow raised.

He closed the door behind us as he walked me to the living room to sit down.

"It's been fine." He lied while looking into space.

When he lies he doesn't make eye contact with me.

I just nodded my head.

"Is your father here?" I asked him as I listened to the silent house.

He shook his head no.

"He hasn't been home much lately." He told me with a sad look in his eyes.

I felt bad for him.

I went over to the couch and sat down next to him.

No matter how disrespectful he is to me I'll always love my son no matter what and I can clearly see that something's wrong. I know when something's wrong with my baby.

"What's the matter? Don't lie to me either." I snapped grabbing onto his hand and rubbing it.

"He's just been angry a lot and I don't know what's wrong with him." Leon replied back.

"Aww baby. I'm so sorry your father hasn't been around much." I soothed him as I put my hand on his back to rub it.

He jumped once I sat my hand on his back.

Please tell me it's not what I think it is.

"Leon turn around." I demanded as he sat back on the couch.

"No." He said folding his arms over his chest.

"Turn around now!" I shouted making him jump again.

He did what he was told and turned around facing me.

I lifted up his shirt slowly and my eyes instantly began to fill with tears.

"How could he do this to you?!" I shouted with tears falling out of my eyes.

Leon has all types of cut marks , cigarette burns, and bloody marks on his back.

Leon quickly pulled his shirt back down and stood up.

"It doesn't matter because I deserved it." He said with a tear coming out of his eye.

He stormed off leaving me to cry in the living room.

I'm gonna figure out a way to get him out of here before the court date comes. I can't have him touching my son like this. I've failed as a parent and I have to do something about this.

***

I cried my eyes out as the voice of Kehlani filled the room. "The Letter." Is currently playing.

I soon felt someone laying behind me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Diggy laying beside me.

"I thought I told you to stay away from me." My voice came out crappy.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I can't stay away from you when you need me the most." He replied back.

I turned around and he instantly pulling me onto his chest.

I took in his wonderful scent as I cuddled into him some more.

You would think we were having sex how close I was to him.

"Get some sleep beautiful." He whispered kissing my cheek.

It wasn't hard getting to sleep knowing I was sleeping close to him.

________________________________
Kehlani "The Letter" in MM 😈 I love her music btw.

Don't ask how he got into the house , I'll tell you next chapter.

I changed Lea's age to 30. She had Leon when she was 15 & she has known Kameron since she was a little kid.

What do you guys think about Kameron putting his hands on Leon?
Does Leon deserve the abuse or not?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😇