Chapter 4 ♔

♔ chapter 4 ♔

♔ Diggy's POV

I watched as her and her son walked back over next door to their house.

I couldn't help but bite my lip when her dressed rises up a little bit showing more of her perfect body.

She turned around to catch me staring at her.

She smiled a little bit and continued to walk.

"Diggy, what are you doing? Close that damn door." She yelled turning into her normal self.

I chuckled and closed the door.

I swear it was like she wore a mask when other people came over. She's not as sweet as they think she is.

"You need to go upstairs and get some sleep boy. You start your first day of high school tomorrow." She called out to me.

I slightly groaned before going upstairs to my room.

I hate school so much and the only reason I'm going is because I have plans in the future.

Once I got to my room I started to undress.

After I got undress I checked my phone.

When I was checking my phone that's when I felt someone watching me and looked up to see Lea staring at me.

My room just so happens to be right across from hers and both of our windows were wide open.

She saw me looking at her and she instantly turned red in embarrassment.

I winked at her and grabbed myself making her hold her hands up to her face in surprise.

I bit my lip at her before closing my window.

I chuckled a little bit. I loved the way she reacted to me and it kind of turned me on.

I began to rub myself through my boxers as I pictured her in that short ass black dress tonight.

"Lea." I moaned out.

***

♔ Lea's POV

"Are you ready for school Leon?" I called out to him.

Did I forget to mention that I worked at the local high school as a English Teacher? I have been teaching for over 10 years and it's something I really enjoy.

"You can leave because Diggy's giving me a ride. He said that he was going to my school and I offered to show him around." Leon explained to me.

"Okay. I'll see you in class later." I said to him.

I got no reply but. I just shrugged my shoulders and left the house.

I refuse to think about Diggy anymore because has been on my mind all night.

***
Once I made it to the school , I parked in the teacher's parking lot , and got out heading towards the entrance of the building.

The school campus was filled with a bunch of kids everywhere so it always takes me a couple of minutes to get to class.

"Hey Mrs. Mckenzie." Michael , one of my students called out to me.

"Hello Michael." I replied back with a smile.

I walked past him and his group of friends and into the building.

Since my class was on the first floor it only took me a couple of seconds to reach it.

When I walked in a couple of students were already in class because I left it unlock just in case anybody needed the notes that I always leave out.

I started to get myself prepared by setting all my stuff out on my desk. I wrote on the board what we were gonna be doing today, the date , and the special groups we were gonna be in today.

When I got done writing all that , I sat down in my desk , and waited for the students to come in because the bell was gonna ring in less than ten minutes.

Little by little everyone started to pile in one by one.

After the last person walked in I began to explain what we were gonna do today.

"Okay class today we're go--"

The door to my classroom opened and in walked Diggy.

________________________________
Leon in MM 💫

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🎀

The Boy Next Door | Diggy SimmonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara