Chapter 26 ♔

♔ chapter 26 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

The next day at school rumors were spreading around saying how Mrs. Thomas was murdered. I don't believe the rumor because they're mostly made up but for some strange reason I have a feeling that they're true. I guess I'll find out because I have a teacher's meeting right now.

I was the last one to enter the huge room and everybody's eyes landed on me as I made my way to my seat. I sat in the last seat next to Mr.Hollis who teaches Earth and Space Science for the freshman.

"Do you know why we're here?" He questioned me.

I shook my head no.

"Nope not at all." I replied back.

"Alright. I guess you guys are wondering why I called a teacher's meeting?" The principal said clapping his hands together once.

Everyone replied with a "Yeah"

"Well it seems that one of our own teachers were murdered last night and I just so happened to hear the whole thing." He answered us making people gasp.

"Wait so the rumors are true?" Mrs. Angus asked standing up with a rather confused look on her face.

He nodded his head letting her know that the rumors were true.

I instantly started to feel bad because I was so rude to her and all she really wanted to do was make things right.

"I was asked to ask you guys if she seemed a little off or if someone seen her before she died last night around 8 o'clock?" He questioned all of us looking around.

"She came over to my house last night but when she left she was well alive." I spoke honestly making everyone turn towards me.

"What was she doing at your place in the first place?" Mr. Hollis asked me with an eyebrow raised.

I can't tell them the truth or else I would get in trouble.

"We worked together on one of the projects we had to give the kids." I lied through my teeth.

Everyone believed me because they turned all their attention back towards the principal.

"No one else?" He asked gazing at everyone.

No one spoke.

Everyone including I are still in shock because of her death. Who could've murdered her? I know she was kind of irritating and being a bitch towards me but I would never wish death on anyone.

"Okay well for the rest of the year there will be a sub for her math class. You can all leave now. Goodbye and stay safe." He finished grabbing his brief case and walking out of the room.

Everyone got up to socialize before leaving. Before I could leave Mr.Hollis stopped me.

"Isn't it crazy how she died right after leaving your place?" He asked more like trying to accuse me of something.

I scoffed before walking past him.

He grabbed my arm and roughly turned me around.

"If I find out you have something to do with her death....."  He trailed off making me roll my eyes.

I snatched my arm back before pushing him. "I don't have anything to do with her death so stop trying to accuse me of killing her. Leave me the hell alone and don't come near me again." I snapped before walking off.

I hurried to my car and once I got in I pulled off.

***

I'm starting to believe what Cindy told me about Diggy, I haven't seen him since yesterday when he left and something's not sitting right with me. I think he may be involved with these deaths but it doesn't make sense why he would be involved with them.

"Leon!" I called out once I entered the house.

All I heard was silence.

Leon hasn't been coming home either. I would see him in the morning but then after he gets out of school I don't see him. I guess he's still a little upset about his father's death.

Since Diggy's not here I guess I can look in his room for some clues.

After locking the front door I quickly made my way upstairs. I went to the last door on the left and opened the door. I quickly slipped into the room and closed the door behind me.

I let go of the breath that I didn't even know I was holding before I began to search his room. So far after looking through his room I've found nothing at all. The room is practically empty besides his clothes in the closest. I began to check the last place I haven't looked yet, the night stand. I walked over to it and carefully opened the first compartment. My soul damn near jumped out of my body when I seen a gun laying in the compartment. I grabbed a nearby small blanket and I lifted the gun into my hands. I examined the gun carefully.

"What the fuck." I mumbled staring at it.

For some reason I felt a presence behind me. It was confirmed when I heard a creaking noise from behind me.

I quickly turned around now holding the gun towards whoever is behind me.

"Wait hold up. Baby what are you doing?" Diggy asked holding his hands up.

"I know. I know about what you've been doing. This gun confirmed it all."

___________________________
Lea in mm 😍😩

Oh snap stuff is about to go down next chapter.

What do you think is gonna happen next?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😍✨