Chapter 5 ♔

♔ chapter 5 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

"Diggy , what are you doing here?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised.

He walked over to my desk in front of the classroom and handed me a paper.

"My schedule says that I have you for my first block." He told me with a smirk on his face.

I looked at his schedule and nodded my head. "Class I would like for you to meet our new student , Diggy Simmons." I said introducing him to the students.

They all let out lazy hi's and hello's and Diggy waved.

"You can sit next to Danielle." I told him pointing over to the empty seat.

He nodded his head and then walked over to the seat and sat down.

"Okay let's begin class." I said walking over to the white board and writing "three page paper" on it.

Everyone in the class groaned.

***

Having Diggy in the class was starting to annoy me. All during class he would making annoying noises like he would tap his pen , he would start talking to Danielle , or raising his hand to ask stupid questions.

The one that really bothered me was the talking to Danielle thing. All through out class they would talk well mostly she would giggle and he would whisper things to her but it was starting to piss me off.

I was glad when the bell for first period to be over ranged.

Everyone got up , gathered their things , and left out of my class. Everyone except Diggy.

"Miss. Mckenzie." Diggy said walking over to my desk softly.

"Yeah Diggy? Do you need help with anything I'll be happy to help you." I told him as he walked over to the side of my desk.

"I'll be happy to help you with your problems too." He whispered to me getting extremely close to my face.

"I don't need help with anything but I'll be glad to help you." I told him with a fake smile hoping he would back away from me.

For some reason I am feeling really shy right now.

"Well about this three page paper I think I'm gonna need some ideas on how I could start the paper..." He started.

I nodded my head.

"Okay, I'll be glad to help you. Meet me here after school." I replied back to him.

He smiled. "Okay." He said before whispering something in my ear, kissing my cheek , and leaving me speechless.

This boy is something else...

________________________________
This is a filler and it's kind of short but yeah.

What do you guys think he said?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞