Chapter 2 ♔

♔ chapter 2 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

I can't stop thinking about the next door neighbor's son.

I tried sleeping but of course that didn't work.

"Leon get dressed we're going over to the new neighbor's house for dinner!" I called from downstairs.

I heard him shuffle around in his room a little bit. "I'm not going." He called back down.

"Leon, please go for me." I begged him.

"Whatever." He replied back before slamming his door shut.

That means that he's going.

I hurried upstairs to my room and I got dressed too.

Once I was done getting dressed I knocked on his door to make sure that he's dressed.

"Are you ready?" I asked him.

He opened the door dressed and ready to go.

He looks so handsome like his dad is but too bad he developed some of his traits.

"Aww my baby looks so handsome." I cooed pinching his cheek.

He slapped my hand away and gave me a mean mug. "Don't touch me."

I opened my mouth in shock as he walked before me out of the house.

This little boy must wanna die.

I quickly grabbed the pie that I made before following behind him and over to their house.

He stood next to me as I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I hear a male voice call from behind the door.

"It's the neighbors!" I called out.

He opened the door and I came face to face with who I'm guessing is Joseph.

"Hello , you just be Joseph. I'm Lea Mckenzie and this is my son Leon Mckenzie." I greeted while shaking his hand.

He smiled. "It's nice to meet you Lea and Leon. My wife has been raving on about how nice you are." He said shaking hands with Leon too.

"Who is that at the door honey?"
Justine called from behind him and soon was in front of the door.

"Ah it's nice to see you again Lea!" She exclaimed pulling me into a hug.

"It's nice to see you again too and this is my son Leon Mckenzie." I introduced them.

Leon politely smiled at her and they hugged.

I'm glad he developed some manners from me.

"Come in you guys!" She said walking more into the house.

We walked into the house to see that the house was filled up more then yesterday.

It was actually really beautiful.

"This is beautiful." I complimented them.

Justine's face lit up when I said that. "Thank you."

"I made you this pie." I told her handing her the apple pie.

"Thank you so much. We love apple pie." She said walking us to the dinning area.

"You could never go wrong with apple pie." I mentioned making her smile even more.

I widened my eyes I seen the table full of food once I seen the dining room table.

"Don't mind Diggy he'll be down here in a couple of minutes." Justine explained making me nod my head.

We all took our seats at the table and of course Leon sat the furthest seat away from me leaving the only empty spot next to me. Diggy will be sitting next to me.

Speaking of Diggy all our heads turn when he came walking down the stairs.

He looked around at the table before his eyes landed on me and he smiled.

He came over to me and took his seat next to me.

"Hey Lea." He spoke looking over to me.

"Hey Diggy. That's my son Leon over there." I said pointing over to Leon.

He nodded over at Leon. "Hey it's nice to meet you , I'm Diggy Simmons." He spoke shaking hands with Leon.

"It's nice to meet you too man." Leon said speaking for the first time.

"Let's bow our heads and pray."

________________________________
Diggy in MM 😈

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🌙

The Boy Next Door | Diggy SimmonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara