Chapter 8 ♔

♔ Chapter 8 ♔

♔ Diggy's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked Lea as I helped her off of the floor.

She nodded her head yes and dusted herself off.

"What is going on here?" Leon asked with a face full of rage.

"Well your mom was helping me with--"

"What could she have been possibly helping you with that involved your lips?" He questioned cutting me off and walking over to us.

"Leon it wasn't even like that." She started to say.

"This must have been the reason dad wanted to get a divorce with you. You were too busy being a slut and he couldn't take it anymore." Leon snapped making me angry.

He has no respect for his mother and it really pissed me off.

"Excuse me, young man I don't know who you think you're talking to." She said grabbing his arm roughly.

He pulled his arm back out of her grasp. "I'm talking to a unfit mother." He said making her gasp.

He didn't even say anything else he just left leaving Lea in tears.

Lea sat on the couch still in shock with tears coming out her eyes.

I sat beside her and pulled her into my arms.

I don't know what kind of son would disrespect their mother like that and think it's okay. It's not okay at all.

Lea pushed me back slightly. "Just go please." She whispered while looking down at the ground.

"I can't go knowing your hurt like this and no one is here to comfort you." I told her before wrapping my arms around her again tightly.

She looked up at me and smiled a little.

I could see the sadness in her eyes and it almost made me want to shed some tears.

"I'm gonna be here for you Lea." I said as I stared into her eyes.

She nodded her head not being able to look away and neither could I.

I leaned my head down and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

I didn't want to pull away from the kiss because the way her lips felt on mine was magic. I felt sparks go off and I've never felt this way before.

After she pulled back we stared at each other for a few more minutes before I picked her up off of the couch and brought her upstairs to her bedroom.

Since her room was right across from mine I had no trouble finding her room.

I laid her down in the middle of her bed.

I removed all my clothes so I was only in my basketball shorts with no shirt on.

I then laid beside her, wrapped my arm around her , and got closer to her.

"I'm here for you baby." I whispered in her ear before kissing her head.

________________________________
Diggy in Mm 😍😊

What do you guys think about...

Leon's attitude?
How Leon blew up like that?
Diggy and Lea?
Diggy being there for Lea?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖