chapter 18♔

♔chapter 18♔

♔ Lea's POV

"Where are we?" I asked Diggy once we pulled up to a brick building.

It looks like a coffee shop. (Preferably the one off of Pretty Little Liars)

"Let's go inside and see." He said opening the door and getting out.

He walked over to my side and opened the door for me too.

"Why thank you." I said smiling at him as he helped me out of the car by grabbing my hand.

"You're welcome." He replied back closing the door.

I stayed silent and followed him up to the building. He opened the glass door for me and I walked in first.

My eyes lit up once I seen a table with lights around it. There are rose pedals all over the ground , bottles of champagne on the table , and it's a cute little set up for dinner.

"Do you like it?" Diggy asked while I looked around speechless.

I nodded my head frantically.

"I love it! It's so beautiful and I can't believe you did this for me." I said with a tear coming out of my eye.

I felt his arm wrap around my waist before he planted a kiss on the side of my forehead.

"You deserve it." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the table.

He pulled the chair out so I could sit in it and once I did he pushed it up for me.

He sat in front of me.

I'm just now noticing that he has soft music playing in the background. It's Kehlani.

"How did you know that I like Kehlani?" I asked him with a sweet smile.

He chuckled. "Well I learned a few things from Leon." He spoke popping open the champagne and pouring us both a glass.

"Speaking of Leon I'm really worried about being able to keep him when we go to court." I said with a pouty face on.

"I think you have strong chance of keeping Leon because you're a great mother and you'd do anything for him." Diggy replied back.

I nodded my head in agreement.

Suddenly the text I received a couple of days ago from Kameron popped into my head.

"Well I don't think so..." I started to say.

"Why?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"This." I said taking my phone out and showing him the text.

Diggy's face was filled with anger as he read the text.

"He's just trying to find a reason to make you seem like a bad mother when you're really not." Diggy yelled out angrily.

I grabbed his hand to calm him down.

"Calm down and let's just enjoy the rest of our date. Let's forget about Kameron and have a good time." I said slightly rubbing his hand.

Diggy nodded. "Yeah." He said still a little bit angry but calm enough.

***

"Do you wanna dance?" Diggy asked as a slow song came on.

We had just gotten done eating one of the best meals I've ever eaten and so far I've been having a great time with him.

I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand as I stood up.

I wrapped my arm around his neck as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we swayed side to side.

It feels really comforting and pleasant being this close to him and I wanted to stay like this forever.

"You're not falling asleep on me are you?" Diggy asked chuckling a little bit.

I smiled a little and opened my eyes to see him staring at me.

"No, everything just seems so peaceful." I told him staring into his chocolate brown eyes.

He had a smirk on his face. "Good." He replied back.

Before I know it our lips collided causing a amazing spark.

The kiss was electric and the way his lips feel on mine is amazing.

I giggled once we released from the kiss and Diggy smiled.

"Thank you so much for being here for me." I said.

"You're welcome. Just know that I'll do anything for you." He responded back.

I snuggled up close to him and kissed his neck a little bit.

***

Diggy took me on the one of the best dates I've ever been on. Kameron has never done anything like that for me.

Once we made it into the house Diggy couldn't keep his hands off of me and we soon found ourselves in the bed together.

He cared for me so sweetly and left me satisfied like a real man should.

________________________________
The dinner in MM 😍💫💄 (sorry if it won't show up)

Something's going to happen in the next chapter dun dun dun *cue dramatic music*

What do you guys think about them sleeping together?
What do you guys think about this story?
Comment below
Vote please.
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😘💋