Chapter 24 ♔

♔ chapter 24 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

It feels kind of weird waking up in Diggy's strong arms.

I stared down at him as he hugged my waist and I kissed his forehead.

It has become so foreign having someone to hold me and make me feel special. Diggy may be young but he takes care of me like a grown man. I've already grown sort of attached to him.

I continued to stare at him until his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in his deep voice sending chills down my spine.

I smiled. "Good morning baby." I replied back.

He got up and stretched his muscles making me lick my lips.

"You like what you see huh?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Maybe , maybe not." I joked looking him in the eye instead of looking at his body.

He chuckled before walking into the bathroom leaving me half naked on the bed.

Thank god it's Saturday or I would have to grade some papers. I usually do all my grading on Sunday's. I laid back on my bed and began to close my eyes. Just when I was about to close my eyes Leon busted into the room.

"Mom!" He called stopping when he saw me covered in my covers.

"Leon..what are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be sleep." I asked him with wide eyes gripping my covers tightly.

"Why do you look like your sleeping with someone. Messy hair, messy covers, and your naked. Who's in the bathroom?" Leon questioned about to walk to the bathroom connected to my room.

I quickly got up and ran in front of him.

"It's none of your business now go back to your room." I demanded pointing towards the door.

He shrugged and turned around about to walk out the door.

"Baby , where's the toothpaste?" Diggy asked coming out of the bathroom.

Leon turned around quickly staring Diggy up and down as he stood there in his boxers.

"So your sleeping with my mom now? This is so disgusting and you need to stay away from her before you both get in trouble." He said with a look of disgust that broke my heart.

The way he's looking at me makes me wanna run away ashamed.

He shook his head before walking full speed out of the room.

A tear ran out of my eye as I imagined his face over and over.

This has to stop.

"This thing we have going on has to stop." I told Diggy as I turned around facing him.

I crossed my hands over my chest as I still held the cover up.

"No, it can't stop. Lea I really care about you and I want to be with you forever." Diggy replied back with a twinkle in his eyes.

I shook my head. "No! It was bad enough that the math teacher already found out about it but now my son. I can't do this any more Diggy. I care about my son more then anyone so if he doesn't want us being together then we can't. I'm sorry." I explained to him kissing his forehead and picking up all of his stuff.

"Lea I love you. I can't and I won't let you go." He said through gritted teeth.

I looked at him in shock. I didn't know that he felt so strongly about me but I don't love him. We haven't known each other long enough to say we love each other.

"Diggy, I don't love you. Now leave." I told him before handing him his cloths.

"You don't mean that." He told me giving me the saddest look ever.

I almost regretted saying this...

"Yes, I do."

He didn't say anything as he stormed out of my room. I heard him slam the front door shut.

I feel bad for him.

I was contemplating whether I should find him and apologize but my thoughts were interrupted when Leon came back into my room.

"Mom, come downstairs. Mrs. Thomas is here." He told me before walking out of the room.

I raised my eyebrow.

What could she possibly want. 

As I walked downstairs her and Leon were waiting for me by the door. Once I made it all the way downstairs we stood in silence.

"What do you want?" I spat breaking the silence.

"Leon has called me and told me that you're sleeping with Daniel." She confessed with a evil smirk on her face.

I looked at Leon who's staring down at the ground.

"Leon why are you telling her are business?" I asked him making him look up.

"Well nobody listens to me around here anyways. She told me I could tell her anything and I took that as a opportunity to tell her this." He explained to me while biting his nails nervously.

"I'm sorry Miss. Mckenzie but I will have to inform the principal about this and then the school board." She told me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay whatever. Do what you want to do I can always find a job working somewhere else." I responded back.

"Do you know that could possibly mean jail time?" She questioned making Leon gasp with a look of guilt in his eye.

"Mom. I'm so sorry I didn't know that you could go to jail or else I wouldn't have told her at all." He told me looking ashamed.

"It's okay Leon. I'm a big girl and big girls have to pay for their mistakes." I told him.

___________________________
Mrs. Thomas in mm 😍🔥

Something crazy coming next chapter 💕

Did Lea make the right choice by letting Diggy go?
Mrs. Thomas threatening to tell the police?
Leon confiding in Mrs. Thomas
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Follow now

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💖