Broken And Unseen

I stood in front of the newly built house. The black gate separated me from the well kept front garden and a path lead to the white glossy front door. I spotted four windows on the front of the house and 1 secluded garage door.

I opened the oiled gate and walked up the small path to reach the plastic door. I grabbed the key from my jacket and slowly twisted it in the lock. My heart was thumbing as the door slowly opened revealing a short hallway and a set of stairs.

I walked into the room to the right from the hallway to find the lounge area. In the lounge there was two sofas, one black and one grey, as well as a black armchair. Facing the chairs there was a flat screen TV.

The lounge lead to the kitchen and dining room. The counters were white with with black, sparkling counter tops. Appliances littered the kitchen area with fruit bowels and knife racks. The dining room table was already made up with a white and gold table runner on top of black glass. There were 2 plates, a pasta bowl and breakfast bowl on every place, along with napkins and cutlery. In the middle there was a glass fish bowel with various items of greenery in it and 3 black wine glasses on either side of it. Around the dining table there were 6 black, diamond studded chairs.

I then decided to explore upstairs where I found four bedrooms and a bathroom. In the first bedroom, the master bedroom, there was a divan bed with white sheets as well as black throw and cushions. Next to the bed, on either side there were mirrored bedside tables with black lamps standing on top. There was also a matching mirrored dressing table and a mirrored sliding door wardrobe. There was a connecting en-suite with bath, toilet and sink.

The next bedroom had a smaller sliding door wardrobe and a black divan bed with the same white sheets. The same bedside tables, but in black, were placed either side of the bed.

The third bedroom was filled with a similar bed and the same black bedside table and sliding door wardrobe. This bed was covered in black bedding which was littered in jewels.

The final Bedroom was yellow and black with a single bed. The bed was covered in 'Bench' bedding with a black desk next to it. On the desk was various office supplies including an alarm clock, a study lamp and some pens and pencils.

This was my home. My new house. I decided to rent a house to get out of Andy's way whilst all of the drama is happening. Plus he needs his space now that he is marrying Juliet.

No one knows that I have left yet. They all went to the recording studio to talk of the new album but I decided to 'stay'. I left them all a note explaining what was going on and why I left but I decided not to tell them where I would be living. I just wanted some space before they all come knocking on my door asking if I'm okay.

I bought this place already furnished as I didn't have enough money to buy furniture as well. Plus I don't know how long I will be staying here. I also got a job at my nearest Bridal Boutique. Its not the greatest job and the nicest place to work but if I can get a bit of extra money while I finish school then I'm all for it.

Speaking of school, my prom is in a months time and I still don't have a dress. I got my phone out of my pocket and texted Sammi. She told me to be ready in 3 seconds...seriously?!

I had already told Sammi about my plan ages ago and she was the only one that knew where I lived. She wouldn't blab...would she?

I heard Sammi pull up and honk her horn as I rushed to get in her car. I was so excited to be spending time with Sammi...an actual female for once. 'Heeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!' I yelled as I ran up to her.

'Eeeeeeeeek!' she squealed. 'How are you? It's been so long...' I smiled at her before we squeezed each other to death.

'I know! It's been too long!' She begun driving to the many boutiques that we would visit in search of my prom dress.

Author's Note - Please Read

I know that I have been neglecting this story for quite a while now but my life has been really hectic.

I have decided to write and upload this chapter (even though I said I wouldn't until my exams had finished) because I know that some of you really enjoy reading it. Also I didn't want people to get bored of waiting for me to upload and end up never finishing the story at all.

I will not be uploading again till my exams are over, which is on the 10th June. I hope you can all suffice until then!!!!!!!!!

P.s - In the external link is the house and floor plan in case you want to see it :)

- Jessi-Mae x